Morning Routine During The Week

2 AM - I wake up for the first time. I slowly get out of bed as quietly as I can so my mom can't hear me. I slowly walk to the living room to lay on the couch to read a book. I usually fall back asleep within an hour or so.

3:35 AM - Dad comes home and I wake up again from the noise of the door shutting quietly. Dad usually picks me up and carries me to bed and turns on a camera in my room. They put one in because they want to keep an eye on my and it also makes it hard to leave my room when they can hear every movement. He tucks me back in and leaves. Locking the door behind them. This is to keep the sisters out of my room first thing in the morning.

4 AM - I get tired enough to fall back asleep

6:30 AM - My sisters and cousins wake up and all the adults are getting them ready for school. I get woken up by banging on my door. A great wake up call. My dad unlocks the door and they twins run in my room. Again I am still tired and want to sleep but I now know that's not happening. 

6:40 AM -Once I can kick them out I shut the door and get dressed. 

7 AM - I hear the girls yell bye to me. I never yell back because that takes energy that I don have. Once I hear the door slam I go down to make myself breakfast. Most mornings I make myself an apple in peanut butter. Other days I just eat oatmeal my mom makes. 

7:20 AM - I finish eating and go curl up on the couch. I just want a nap. 

7:50 AM - I hear the door bang open and hear the same thing every morning of the week, " WAKE UP TIME TO JOIN THE LIVING".  love Bai. She is so sweet but hearing that every morning makes me want to throw a pillow at her face........ I always listen to that feeling and I throw a pillow at her. She catches it and always laughs

8AM - I get my backpack and shoes on and Bai and I walk to school together. 

That's my school routine. It's crazy how thing line up the way they do. Hope you have enjoyed. Also don't worry. After school I usually find a tree in the forest near Ajax's house to sleep in. Where no one can disturb me.