Harry followed Louis down the hall then and they made two right turns before Louis stopped at a door and used a key card to get in.

"And this is your room. Looks like you beat your roommate here so you get first dibs on which room is yours," Louis said with a laugh.

"Sweet."

Harry left his suitcase and bag in the main area and wandered into each of the rooms, finding them to be pretty similar and just opting for the one on the left.

"Ready for a tour of the campus?"

Harry nodded excitedly. "Yeah, let's do it."

As they toured around the campus, the two really hit it off. Talking to each other was just so easy, it felt like they'd been best friends their whole lives.

And Harry thought maybe college wouldn't be so bad after all.

~

"Harry!"

Harry groaned and pulled the covers over his head as Louis jumped on his bed.

"Wake up!" Louis urged.

"Go away, I'm asleep."

"No you're not, get up," Louis yanked the covers off, his eyes lingering much too long on the boy's half naked body.

Harry groaned and rolled onto his back, one arm over his forehead as he looked up at Louis.

"What do you want, Lou?"

"There's a Halloween party tonight and you're coming, so we need to find costumes."

"I have so much shit due in the next few days-"

"C'mon, Haz, you're in uni! The parties are what it's all about!"

Harry sat up on his elbows and looked at Louis with a raised brow. "You sure it's not about the whole getting a degree so you can get your dream job?"

Louis rolled his eyes. "Stop being a buzzkill, and get up so we can get costumes!"

"Fine."

~

"I cannot believe this is the costume you picked

"I cannot believe this is the costume you picked."

"What? Miley Cyrus is awesome."

Louis let out a laugh and shook his head, before the two entered the loud house.

The music was blaring and it was absolutely packed, each person wearing a different costume. Pretty much all the girls were wearing what Harry could only assume was lingerie.

"C'mon, let's get a drink," Louis leaned over to basically yell in Harry's ear, which sent a shiver down the boy's spine, but he ignored it.

So instead the two just went to get their drinks and headed to the dance floor.