Katsuki Bakugou X Cheating Female Reader *Edited*

"When is he going to go away, man.' You laughed harshly at something that Bakugou said to Mineta, but really you weren't paying him any kind of mind. You weren't that interested in being with him anyway. He was just too...harsh. You think he may have a good heart deep down somehow and somewhere but, he just wasn't showing it to you. He treated you more as a possession than an actual person. You were only allowed to laugh at his jokes, only allowed to go anywhere with him, only allowed to hang out with anyone both girls and boys if he was already there. One time he damns near charred Izuku just for asking you a question! It was a math question for God's sake!

Flashback

"Hey, L/N-Chan!" You turned from your homework grinning when you saw the adorable broccoli boy running toward you with a big grin on his face. Honestly, if he wasn't dating Uraraka you would have been jumped at the opportunity to take him and make him yours. He was shy, sweet, protective, very heroic, kind, strong, and tactful. Everything that you wanted to have in a boyfriend. Of course, you ended up with Bakugou somehow.

"Hey, Deku-kun. What's up?" You scooted over to allow room for him to sit and place his books on top of the table. You smiled again at him urging him to continue before Bakugou came back and noticed your attention was taken away by somebody besides himself

"I was wondering if we can compare our math homework just to make sure we have everything right." You nodded grabbing his paper and giving him your own. It was a few minutes and minus two mistakes he made on calculations he was perfect. You went to hand him back his paper when you saw Bakugou standing in the doorway looking absolutely livid. Explosions were popping off in his hands and Deku jumped at the noise. He visibly paled at the murderous look Bakugou was giving him. Honestly, Bakugou made no sense. Why the hell did he loathe Deku so much? What was his problem?

"Here Deku-kun. I corrected the two mistakes you made but other than that you're just fine. I'm going to see you later okay? Have a nice day." You pushed all his books into his arms pushing him to leave. He got the hint and scrambled to leave the classroom giving a little yelp as Bakugou let an explosion go off by his head.

"Why the fuck were you with him?" You rolled your eyes turning back to your work. You were fed up with his possessiveness already. Nothing about it was cute. Why did people like this guy so much?

"I was simply helping him with his homework. It's nothing to get all worried about-" You yelped as he pulled you up by your hair and then tugged your head back getting in your face.

"I'm going to say this one. Only one time. You are my bitch. Mine. All. Mine. No one else's. Understand? Don't let me fucking catch you." You spat in his face. He snarled throwing you onto the ground and turning around while wiping his face of your spit.

Flashback ended

That's when the toxicity really started. You guys talked less and less and somehow the only time you guys would hang out is at night time when you both needed to de-stress. That's all this relationship turned into. You guys shouldn't even be considered boyfriend and girlfriend the way you treated each other. You knew the others took notice but they never chose to do or say anything about it. Good. Maybe it was for the better that they minded their business about this. God knows they can't keep their noses out of anything else.

"Y/N I'M FUCKING TALKING TO YOU!" You flinched finally coming back to the present and looked in front of you to see the raging bull known as Katsuki Bakugou staring you down. What was he so angry about this time? You frowned at him raising an eyebrow

"The hell you said." You saw the veins bulge in his neck, tick marks appearing all over his face and it gave you sick satisfaction that you can piss him off this much. He made your life shit so why not return the favor?