13. Don't show me your face again

Start from the beginning

Yes.. people says that he has hard crush on me. He isn't bad boy, infact I never heard him being with any girls. Kulsum said that he really like me. So I just tried to ignored him as much as I can.. i already told him that I don't like that stuff.. but he is a stubborn boy didn't budge and try, and try, and try.. He said one day I will be agree to befriend with him.. yeah.. he want atleast friendship with me.. and honestly if it was not my promised which I made with maan, I will surely accepted his friendship whole heartedly. Because he is a really nice guy.

"Can I have lunch with you?" He asked looking directly at me. I really felt guilty if I looked at any other boy. I have husband and I can only looked at him only think of him, if my eyes or mind goes any other boy then I felt I am cheating on maan and felt extremely guilt rising in me.

"Kulsum I think i should leave"I said and stood up.

"Hana.. please finish your burger first" Kabir pleaded but I shook my head no.

"I have to go my cousin will be here anytime" I said and walked from there I heard kulsum following behind me.

"Hana.. Yaar don't be so rude.. he isn't bad guy.. you know na..."

"And you know na I am married." I cut her in the middle and said in sternly.

"Yes.. but.." I cut her off again.. "no but kulsum... You know na.. if I talked to any boy especially kabir after knowing his feelings, then i felt guilty"

"I am also engaged hanu... But I don't feel like you... Your just overreacting" she said rolling her eyes at me.

"Huh... Leave it" I said and started walking toward gate.

As I was on gate Kabir came in front of me out of nowhere.

"Hana litsen.."
"Kabir... Please I have to go" I cut him off and said

"I am not here to stop you.. I came here to give you this.. laiba didn't came college today so she gave me this to give it back to you" he said handing me note book, which I gave it to his sister. Laiba was my friend but after knowing kabir' crush on me, I made distance from her as well.

"Okay.. thank you" I said taking my book. "You know... Your so rude" he said slightly narrowing his eyes at me.

"I know" said kulsum raising her hand and chuckled.
"Then tell her...."

"Hana" Kabir was cut off by a familiar Voice.. I turned to see maan was standing on gate and looking at us.

"Maan" I whispered.

Ya Allah! Maan saw me talking to Kabir. Is he going to angry at me or he going to fight with Kabir. I started panicking.. maan used to angry at me if I talked to any boys or fight with that boy whom i talked.

"Who is he?" Kabir asked.

"I am her cousin" maan replied. Kabir looked at me." Okay bye kulsum" I said my bye to kulsum and walked toward maan without second glance at Kabir.

"Who was he?" Maan asked as we sat in the car and he started driving.

"Um.. Kabir.. my senior" I said and waited for him to say something but for my surprised he just hummed in response.

He didn't say anything. It's mean he doesn't care if i am with other boy. I feel bad. Honestly I wanted maan to be angry at me for talking with other boy. But I think he didn't care anymore. I felt my eyes getting wet but i control my tears and looked out the of window.

Drive was silent for few minutes then maan phone started ringing. I turned to see him connected Bluetooth with mobile and received call. And I looked out of the window again.