"Okay, Eren..." Levi whispered, nervously untying the blindfold, his hands shaking in anticipation. He pulled the piece of cloth off, revealing the sight before them.

As soon as he could see, Eren's eyes widened in surprise, and he grinned, his eyes sparkling. For a moment, he stood there silently, taking everything in. "Levi- I've been to Chicago, but my mom never took us to Navy Pier, and I always wanted to..." He turned to Levi, who was watching Eren intensely, hoping it worked. "It's amazing. Thank you."

Levi reached out, taking Eren's hand nervously. He shivered slightly as their warm, bare hands touched, then pulled Eren to his side, wrapping an arm around his waist. He smiled and exhaled deeply, trying to calm his nerves.

Eren's whole face went bright red, and he stared at his feet, fidgeting nervously.

"Hey, why are you getting all flustered?" Levi inquired, chuckling, and lightly brushing his lips against Eren's ear.

"We- we've never been so- so, uh, uhm, public about our relationship before..."
He stuttered, gulping. "I don't mind, I'm just a bit... Nervous."

"It's okay, if you feel uncomfortable at any point, let me know." Levi reassured him, stroking his arm to calm him.

"Okay, well, let's not just stand around!" Eren said, cheering up almost immediately, causing levi to giggle slightly. "What should we do first?"

"Your choice." Levi grinned, watching Eren's face light up like never before.

"Oh- oh, how about..."

Eren began to point at things, rambling on and on excitedly, ignoring the stares around them.

Levi just kept on smiling, unable to contain his joy.

~~~~~

A few hours later, the sky was completely dark, and Levi was trying to win a carnival game for Eren. Cliche, but fun.

"Okay, one more shot..." He mumbled, aiming the dart at one of the many balloons on the back wall, and throwing it as hard as he could, in a skilled manner. The dart hit the balloon straight in the center, and it popped loudly, causing Eren to flinch slightly.

"Okay, you can pick whatever prize." The man running the game mumbled, yawning.

"Eren?" Levi looked behind him, nudging Eren. "Which one?"

"Uhhhh..." He looked around, surveying all the stuffed animals, until his eyes landed on a giant stuffed titan with a big, red bow around it's neck. It was half the size of Eren. "Oooohhh, that one!" He smiled. "It's the colossal titan, from my favorite tv show, Attack On Titan!"

"Oh, that live action show where there's two characters who look kinda like us?"

"Yeah, their names are Levan Ravioli and Eric Yanger. They sorta hate each other, but I think there's something they're hiding behind the scenes, if ya know what I mean." He winked jokingly.

"Ya, I get what you mean... And seriously, Ravioli?" Levi smirked. "Maybe that's why everyone screws up my name..."

The man working at the stand pulled down the stuffed animal, handing it to Eren, giving them a bit of a confused look. "There you go... Have a great day." He said in a monotone voice, clearly bored.

Smiling, Eren skipped away from the stand, Levi following close behind. He felt the ring against his leg every time he moved. It was almost time...

"Levi?" Eren stopped skipping and turned around suddenly, Levi almost bumping into him. "Can we go on the Ferris wheel next?"

"I thought you were afraid of heights..." Levi asked. He wanted to propose, he was tingling in impatience and excitement, and now he would have to go through a Ferris wheel ride first. Brilliant.