ᴘᴀʀᴛ sɪx

• third person pov •

Thursday came quicker than she expected. Today they held already mentioned meeting about upcoming appointment with F. ZEETA. Nari is still unaware of a lot of things which are planned to be answer today.  She feel a little bit uneasy because all she has heard till now was that she should be careful but the reason why she should be was never told her. A feeling, that they are probably hiding something big, makes her anxious.

One by one they all gathered in a meeting room, Hongjoong was the last one.

"We have a lot to talk today and since everyone is here, we should get started."Jongho spoke as he was organizing his place. It looked like he took his whole office desk into the meeting room.

When he was done he continued: "We're here today to discuss about tomorrow's plan and also to acquaint Nari about F. ZEETA."he notified and handed a folder to everyone. By the aura, it looked like ordinary meeting so far which made her think there was no need to feel nervous anymore. Or?

"Before we will start, Nari i want you to promise us something. Promise us that at this point you will never step back, no matter what. Once you will get to know them, there is no way back."Hongjoong said trying to sound calm. He didn't want to startled her straight from the beginning.

She had mixed feelings. She was curious about so-called F. ZEETA but knowing there is only one-way ticket into this awful business world made her always reconsider her decision. Her curiosity overtook control and so Nari answered with hestitation in her voice: "I promise."

"But Hongjoong, we should only acquaint her with a superficial information about them. The deeper we dig into this issue, the more dangerous it will be for her."Wooyoung immediately responded after hearing her answer. Somehow he was worried about Nari more than he should.

"I know."he replied, being aware of every possibility that can happen as of today.

"Seonghwa turn the lights off please."Jongho asked as a presentation showed on projection screen.

"To settle your position in this field you need to face lot of struggles. The most critical and the most difficult to pass is the darkness growing around you as you are getting involve in stuff and with people who can drag your name through the mud till you are completly done."Jongho said and moved onto next slide.

"F. ZEETA is unit of eight powerful men in South Korea. Everybody wish to be them but at the same time they also wish to not come across them. They took control over a lot of companies and businesses around country. To be more specific they almost control the whole market. It is unknow how they gained power but their connections are insane. From the upper class through the middle class to the lower class. They used to be amateur gang. Once we tried to drag their dirty deeds on the surface but we failed and were nearly ruined. They suggested us, they will help us even though we did what we did. We agreed and signed a contract between our and their company. If they need help hand we will be there for them."Jongho looked at Hongjoong. They all know it was their the biggest mistake but now when Nari came their hopes returned back. Something about her was unusual and unique. She doesn't know it yet that she holds so much more power than she thinks.

"We were stupid. It is easy to be trapped with dark ambitions."Hongjoong admitted. It was cruel truth. On other hand Nari was slowly realizing what was going on. The information she was processing, made her body shivered.

"But this time it is all or nothing because now we have you. I believe we can do it. This time if we fail, we are done forever. Of course, it will take time to put together well-made plan and strategy but this is our last chance."he added and glanced at Nari. Her eyes were focused on the black folder in front of her. Nari felt dumbfounded.

"Nari, can you be our 'Hidden Card'?"Hongjoon's questiion caught her by surprise. It took her some time to express herself.

"I don't fully understand what you mean. Could you explain it from a different angle? You mean that your plan is to throw me to wolves?"Nari said, not believing that they want to sacrifice her to save themselves. She didn't know if she was overthinking or overreacting.

"No, never!"Yunho said with a shocked face. They would never do such a thing and he would also never allow them to do such a thing.

"We want you to help us destroy them."Hongjoong said.

"So let me ask you once again, will you be our 'Hidden Card'?

• • •

are you guys ready to meet F. ZEETA?