1: CHAOS

Cube's studio
May 2026

For about the 100th time, Changsub heard Sungjae's sighing.

"Yah, can you stop sighing? I'm already annoyed." He said, glaring to him.

"Hyung, give me some idea what I should do now!" Sungjae said, desperately.

"Me? Giving you idea? Ah no! Your dad will choke me to death." Changsub replied with a dramatic head shake. He's obviously digging his own grave if he give any nonsense idea to Sungjae.

Sungjae then paced back and forth. And again, Changsub was annoyed.

"Yah, Yook Sungjae! Can't you relax a bit? You're not getting a death sentence. You dad just ordered you to get married." 

"Hyung, you don't understand! You're already married, and even other Btob members are married too. You guys got to marry with someone that you love. But me? I didn't even once talk to her." Sungjae replied, in such a worried tone.

Changsub silenced. What his dongsaeng said was true. Only him that is still unmarried, while others are building their own family.

Eunkwang and Jungeun little princess is already 3 years old.

Minhyuk and Seungyeon, currently expecting their twins, after their first born.

Changsub himself, just became parents with Chorong.

Hyunsik and Seunghee too, just received their little pumpkin, 3 months after Changsub.

Peniel, just got married to his love, Helen which was their fan that came from Chicago too.

Ilhoon and Irene, are still in the honeymoon phase even after 1 year of marriage.

Of course, they feel bad when that clingy maknae is the only one left. With his age, it is best for him to start a family. But, that's not why his marriage was set up by his dad.

If not because of the rumors he was having scandal with somebody's wife, he would now be enjoying his bachelor life. Of course, the rumors affected Btob, but it's still within control. Furthermore, they're almost a 15 years group, thus most fans are relaxed and understands how rumours happened.

But, the one that affected the most was Sungjae's dad. The rumours came out one week after he announced that Sungjae will be the second largest shareholder at their family company.

Sungjae, apparently was the heir to their family wealth and business. He made a promise to his dad that he will start to involve with their family business when he reached 32. Thus, as soon as his 32nd birthday, his dad announced his involvement with the company shares and investment.

But when the scandal news break to the media, some shareholders and investors started to have a negative view towards the Yook family. Although Cube Ent had released a statement to deny it, still, the base of trust of other shareholders were shaken.

Changsub couldn't say anything about it, as it was a family matter. And now, Sungjae couldn't do anything as his dad already arranged a marriage for him, to convince the shareholders that Sungjae was already in a relationship, was about to get married and the rumours are all fake. 

On the other hand, of course, Cube against this idea at first. After dealing with the rumours, they now need to deal with another breaking news for the fans. But Sungjae couldn't even think what did his Dad said to the CEO, that finally Cube agreed to that idea. He really couldn't escape from the mess this time.

"You know, I wanted to pity you, but you're the one that asked for trouble at the first place. How many times hyungs already advised you not to be close with Sohyun? Yes, she's your best friend, but things changed as one status changed. Furthermore, she was having conflicts with her husband, and now people see you as the home wrecker." Changsub started his nagging again.

" But, hyung, I just wanted to comfort her - "Sungjae tried to defend himself, but he was cut by Changsub.

"It's all crap Sungjae! Even me, if I didn't know you, I'll also say that the both of you are having scandal. The picture leaked doesn't look like it's a 'comforting scene' at all." Changsub tone gradually became serious.

"Sungjae, their marriage is just 3 months. They're adjusting. Plus, marriage life is different from dating life. Marriage is not like dating, it comes with commitment, responsibility etc.  She's just not mature enough." Changsub said, talking from his view as a married man.

"Dong Yoon is good enough that he didn't punch you in the face. If I was Dongyoon, ahh, I couldn't comment on that. I married my bestfriend." Changsub chuckled a bit, before being serious again. "Once you are married, then you know how small things are just unworthy to be fought for days. And then, you'll know the difference between treasure and jealousy." he added.

Sungjae felt like Changsub just slapped him to his senses. 

"Luckily Melody received this news with open arms. If not, it'll be more chaotic then what it was. Next, you need to prepare for their reaction when they knew you're getting married. Haish Sungjae-ya, I know Eunkwang and me always crack jokes with you, but at certain times, do hear our advices." Changsub continued his nagging.

Sungjae scooped his face, trying to relax. But when he remembered his future bride, his feelings scattered all over again.

Spring vs Autumn (Yook Sungjae x Kim Sejeong Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara