"My, my. Why did it have to rain right now? It was such a good day today too." An elegant voice said.

"I agree with Lady Illustrious

"I agree with Lady Illustrious. It was a beautiful day this morning and now it suddenly started to rain. I was hoping to relax and help the Commander with her paperwork." The voice of the final girl said.

The six girls were currently in the process of investigating a phenomenon known as a Mirror Sea, a sort of dimension that the mysterious beings known as the Sirens can create, the Commander was worried that the Sirens might try to attack the naval...

The six girls were currently in the process of investigating a phenomenon known as a Mirror Sea, a sort of dimension that the mysterious beings known as the Sirens can create, the Commander was worried that the Sirens might try to attack the naval base.

She sent these girls mainly because they were in her office when they detected the creation of the Mirror Sea. Cleveland was just there to annoy her, Illustrious wanted to ask her about something,Warspite was her current secretary, and Queen Elizabeth was there to invite her to the royal tea party she was going to host with Little Bel there just to practice being a maid on her own without Belfast to see how well her training has been.

The Commander got really annoyed with all the talking going on. She just wanted to finish her paperwork so she could just watch her anime- I mean her "action movies"... moving on. She all but kicked them out and said " Don't come back until you've taken care of that Mirror Sea!" And as such, here they are now.

"I still need to practice serving the Commander and show Belfast that I- huh? Ah! I'm getting something on the radar! It's-it's the Sirens!" Little Bel shouted.

"Finally, I was getting bored!" Cleveland said with excitement.

The fleet of six ship girls got into formation, Hammann,Cleveland,and Little Bel in front and Queen Elizabeth,Illustrious,and Warspite in the back.

In front of them they could see a small fleet of Siren ships sailing away from them. It seems like one, a cruiser from the looks of it, spotted them and started to open fire on their position. This in turn resulted in the rest of the Siren fleet to start their own attacks.

The Vanguard started their own attack on the Siren fleet with the battleships and aircraft carrier giving them support.

"Come on! Is that all ya got!" Cleveland shouted to the sirens while firing her main guns.