Chapter 4:Stupid Clown

♥(Y/N)♥

Gon wasn't here and neither were any of the other applicants. So I decided to sharpen my blade. I can manipulate it to any size I want, making really easy to travel with.

Time Skip

Everyone had finally made it out of the tunnel. I had just meet back up with Gon and we were waiting to head to phase 2.
"Welcome to The Milsy Wetlands. Also known as Swindlers Swamp. You follow me through this Swamp to get to phase two. Be warned though the creatures here will use any trick in the book to try and fool the pray. If you loose sight of me you will surely die," Satazo explained.
Okay so as long as I stay near the front I should be fine, I thought. I was pulled out of my thought by a man yelling.
"Don't fall for it! I am the real examiner. He's an imposter. I can prove it," he pulls a monkey from behind the wall that has the same face as Satazo. Except there is one big difference, the monkey has a mouth.
The man continues to shout some nonsense and a large amount of the hunter wannabes believe him. Just as I was about to jump in three cards are thrown at the imposter, Satazo, and me!
Satazo and I easily catch the cards, but the imposter wasn't as lucky. He falls dead on the ground.
"I see~ I see~! So that settles it you're the real one!" That stupid fucking clown.
"Hey why did you aim cards at me clown," I askes annoyed as hell.
"Sorry~ My hand must have slipped"
I swear I am going to kill that clown.
"Examiners are hunters selected by the committee to perform this duty without pay. Any hunter, bearing the title we seek, would have been able to block that attack, and quite easily I might add"
"I shall take that as a compliment, but if you choose to attack me for any reason I will have to disqualify you. Are we clear," Satoz asked.
"Sure~," Hisoka replied. Does this clown take anything serious.
"(Y/N) are you okay?" Gon asks me.
"Yeah I am. Just focus on passing this exam okay Gon," I reply.
"Okay, but remember I am always there for you," he told me smiling.
"I know Gon, now come on the examiner is leaving," I reply.
Great more running, I expected this exam to be interesting, but this is a disappointment. Oh well I am only here to protect Gon, and hopefully I won't have to see the stupid clown.

(A/N): I am so sorry for not posting I kinda started to lose motivation. Plus school started, so I am going to try an make an updating schedule.