Level 8: Memories...?

Start bij het begin

me: "Dad! It worked!"

Dad: "Nice on you Kiddo!"

Dylan saw the armor and compared it to a certain white and black armored assailant that attacked him and Aunt Weiss...

Grandmother shivered at the sight of my visors cold red-eyes...

Dad: "So...What is going to be your weapon...?"

For some reason, I "saw" everyone shiver at the sight of the newly developed weapon I made

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

For some reason, I "saw" everyone shiver at the sight of the newly developed weapon I made...

Dad: "What are you going to call it?"

me: "The Bugvisor..."

Dylan: "Brother?"

me: "Yes?"

Dylan: "What gave you the idea of making it?"

me: "I saw Uncle Ironwood hold a device similar to this"

Dad: "Old Jimmie, had something close to this?"

 me: "For some reason, it felt familiar so I tried to recreate it with the spare materials I had..."

me: "It can turn into a saw and a gun!"

Dad: "Now! let's try the armor out!"

me: "Bring on the drones!"

The drones inside the training arena deployed and flew towards me!

I then turned my Bugvisor into its gun mode and shot some of them! 

While I slash the ones that got to close after turning the Bugvisor into Saw Mode!

Dad: "Nice!"

me: "Yeah..."

Dad: "Wanna spar?"

me: "You're on!"

I then charge at Dad while firing bullets with the Bugvisor!

Dad used Harbinger and shot back!

I got close and turned the Bugvisor into saw mode, now I and Dad went to close combat!

I had the upper hand from attacking relentlessly and not giving Dad to turn Harbinger into its scythe mode!

I was going to win until Dad shot me right in the stomach knocking me back!

me: "AGH!"

I recovered and got slashed by Dad after transforming Harbinger into its scythe mode!

I was attacking regardless and now I was losing!

In a last desperate move, I took out another gashat that I've made!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.