14

{ no one pov }

Woo sat in the library for like an hour and eventually started to read something to keep himself down.

after school

Wooyoung went to San's house as they discussed.

Wooyoung was honestly a bit nervous. He knocked on the door, the was opened by a cute San. San smiled as he saw Wooyoung there by the door he let him in and they sat on the couch.

Yunho looked at San and whispered something in his ear "why is this bastard here?". San rolled his eyes "oh c'mon Yunho he's nice don't be so rude" "yeah yeah whatever"

They all sat there awkwardly till San opened his mouth "so can we go to the beach?"  he asked his other friends. They all slowly nodded as Yunho slowly smirked but didn't showed it.

they packed their stuff and went to the beach, it was such a sunny day, but they were not so many people, since it's not a popular beach.

they layed their stuff on the sand and then layed on the towels.

"I'm gonna swim" Wooyoung said as he put on his swimming pants. the others nodded and Woo went into the water.

for the other 3 guys, Hongjoong went with Yunho to buy some snacks and San just layed down and enjoyed this relaxing moment.

After some minutes Hongjoong and Yunho came back with snacks. The 3 males layed down on the towel and ate some snacks.

After an hour, Wooyoung still wasn't back. San began to worry a bit since he didn't saw him in the water. San stood up and slowly walked towards the water. "yo San where you going?" Yunho asked. "water" he replied as he walked in the water.

He shivered from the coldness. He couldn't see Wooyoung anywhere. He went deeper in the water, later he felt something by his feet. He went in the water and saw someone laying there. He picked the person up and his eyes widened as he saw who it was, it was Wooyoung.

He quickly went out of the water while he was holding Wooyoung. He went to the others and he called the ambulance immediately.

They brought him to the hospital.