Chapter 14

It has been over a year now since everything that has happened and a few months that I meet my siblings Lilly  and Ethan

It has been over a year now since everything that has happened and a few months that I meet my siblings Lilly  and Ethan. It was now summer and that meant that Steve and I could be together more often. That is if Ethan would let us be alone together but other than that it was fine.
Today was our day off and we were inside the cabin watching Tv with Hopper and I heard music coming from El's room. I could sense that Hopper was annoyed that Mike was here again. I saw as he leaned back into the chair and tried to see what was going on inside the room. I sigh as I kept looking at the screen. That's when he began to yell.

"Hey! Hey! Three-inch minimum! Leave the door open three inches!" he yelled, as he went to open the door but it was locked.

" Hopper" I warned, he banged  at the door

" El, open this door.  Open the--" he said, as he went inside to see that nothing was wrong. I stood up and went to have a look and saw both Mike and El smiling at him. I sigh and looked at Hopper.

"Mike it's getting late you might want to head home," I said he nodded and left. When he left Ethan walked over to Hopper and gave him a beer.

"There kids, let them have fun" he joked, I glared at him and Hopper sigh

"I know but that's the problem he's always in here with her all the time" he stated.

"Jim, she's a girl and girls need to have there owned space," Lilly said, I smiled at this and sat cross form, Hopper,

"Lilly's right, us girl want to have fun and find love so if you could just let El make her on choices then--" I explained, but he cut me off.

"No-no-no" he repeated, and I sigh at his childless and overprotectiveness with El.

"As long as I am here, none of you are allowed to date that goes for you to Lilly," he said, I sigh and put on my coat.

"What why," Lilly said, I put on my shoes as they kept on talking

"Cause you are my younger sister and I agree with what Hopper says," Ethan said, I open the door which caught the attention of Hopper

"Ryn where are you going," Hopper asked, I looked at him

"I'm going out," I said, as I ran out and heard him calling for me to get back but I ignored him and shifted running through the woods.

Steve pov

I got home from work and sigh as I began to take off my clothes and went to take a shower. After I was done I put on my pajamas and laid on my bed closing my eyes but soon opened than when I heard a howl. I ran quickly downstairs and turn on the lamp that was on the table and saw Ryn was already inside.

"Ryn," I said, she turned to me and kissed me and I kissed back.