"Problems"

The next morning, Jamie got up early to meet-up with Meena and Buster at the Moon Theater before rehearsals. To assist in stagehand for the singing competition, so she'll back up for Meena if any technical difficulties happen.

"They're maybe trouble at hand, but while there's Moonlight, and music and love and romance~" Mike sang, standing center stage with the microphone in his tiny hands. Practicing the song that he chose on his won to perform.

Meanwhile, Moon, Meena, and Jamie were in the tech booth on the right side, the two girls setting the mood while getting instructions from the koala.

"Good! Now fade up the spot." Jamie moves the switches as the light above Mike has a nice glow highlighting his small presence. "Let's face the music and dance..." snapping his fingers to the beat and twirls the microphone.

Buster smiles "Good. Now, lower the moon." He was dancing a bit before Miss Crawly went to his side, offering a fresh cup of coffee to which he gladly accepts.

At the same time, Meena walks over to the levers and cables and unhooks the one for the moon. There was a brief creaking sound that went off, but nothing else happened.

"Okay, that's normal. It just needs a little knock." Buster reassured glancing back at the young elephant calmly. Meena gives the lever a budge. The moon slowly descending behind Mike adding a nice touch of dramatic effect. The koala grinned. "See? You're getting it!"

"Good job, Meena." Her human friend praised with a silent clap, the elephant's cheeks glowing a soft red, smiling shyly and thanks them softly.

"And while it's still got a chance..."

Miss Crawly sighs "Anyone seen my glass eye? The darn thing keeps popping out..." Jamie shook her head in disapproval, eyes set on the white rodent on stage.

The sound of a metal clanging and a sack slamming into something could be heard in her ears.

"Soon... Whoa!" Mike yelped when the lights feel behind him, jumping forward in fright.

Jamie looking up to see Miss Crawly's eye flying at her, gasping and ducks before it could hit her. "Oh!"

Glancing up to see that Miss Crawly got her eye back into it's rightful place. "Oh boy..." The young girl cringing while getting up slowly with a stretch.

"You almost killed me, jumbo!" Mike pointing accusingly at the turquoise sweater wearing elephant.

"It wasn't me..." Meena defended softly.

"Oh, is that so?" Mike scoffed in disbelief, his tiny arms folded.

Jamie sighs "Hey, instead of accusing Meena for something she didn't do, why don't you continue practicing in a rehearsal space-" she was interrupted by the lights catching on fire, panicked screams leaving Mike and Meena.

Her eyes widen in worry, glancing around and grabbing the fire extinguisher, running out to prevent a fire from spreading.

Buster stood still "Pete?" He turns from hearing some muffled groans behind to see the male down, flinching in shock with gasp.

Jamie notices this and makes eye contact with her elephant friend, "Call 911." Meena quickly taking her phone out and dialing the emergency hotline.

Thankfully, the paramedics arrived quicker than they expected. Taking the poor cow out of harms way, well that was one contestant off. As she got rid of the remaining bits of fire, Johnny, Rosita, Gunter, and Ash walked in to gasp and have horrified looks on their faces at the sight. Oh no...