💚Boyfriend Stealer💚

(warning: this chapter will be stupid at first but it gets good after a while. Also, it's pretty sexual😅😅)

"Are you sure they'll be okay with us together?" A ravenette asked his blue girlfriend.

"I'm sure they'll be fine with it." A blue blonde said as she kissed her boyfriend's cheek. He smiled at her but he was still tense.

The blue opened the door to her house. Her pink sister in the couch reading a book, whilst green sister is no where in sight.

"Bloss?" The blonde called out. The redheaded beauty looked at the front door and soon smiled at the sight of her sister.

"Hey Bubbles! How was cheerleading practice?" Blossom asked, returning to her book.

"Oh, it was alright. Also I um..I'd like you to meet someone."

Blossom stared at her sister with confusion. Bubbles walked further inside the house, revealing her small hand occupied with a bigger one. Soon the male came in sight.

"Blossom, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend. Butch." Bubbles said as she smiled. Blossom stared at the couple with wide eyes, but soon smiled at the end.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Blossom. Bubbles's sister." Blossom said as she stood up and stuck her hand out to the male. Butch sighed of relief and accepted the handshake.

"Where's Buttercup?" Bubbles asked, looking around for her older sister.

"She should be here by now. I'll go get dad to greet you." Blossom stated as she jogged downstairs into the basement. Butch gulped at hearing the word dad.

"Don't worry Butchie. Everything will be fine. My dad is the sweetest." Bubbles said as she kissed Butch's cheek. Butch pulled up a fake smile, trying to be brave.

The couple went to sit on the couch and had a small conversation. Only to be broken by two figures entering the room.

"Oh, hi dad!" Bubbles cheered as she stood up and kissed her dad's cheek.

The man in the white lab coat only kept his stare on the ravenette on the couch.

"So, you're the one dating my daughter." Professor said, eyeing the boy. Butch gulped as he stood up straight. He walked over the his girlfriend's dad and showed his hand out.

"H-Honor to meet you sir." Butch said, stuttering on his words.

The Professor looked at his hand and smiled with pride.

"Honor to meet you too boy." The Professor said as he accepted the handshake. Once again, Butch could breath.

"Hey y'all! Sorry I'm late!" A voice yelled from the front door. Everyone looked over to see a ravenette girl setting her bags down on the couch.

And to Butch, she looked flawless.

Even though she is sweaty from practice, she still looked beautiful.

Butch mentally slapped himself for thinking his sort of thing when he has girlfriend.

"Who's this?" The girl asked, referring to Butch who is standing outside the crowd.

"Buttercup, I want you to meet Butch, my boyfriend." Bubbles introduced the greens to each other as she smiled.

Buttercup looked at Butch skepticaly. Causing Butch to feel awkwardness entering the room.

"Butch right? I've seen you in school before." Buttercup said as she smiled. Butch looked at her with curious eyes, but soon slapped to reality.

"You're Butch Jojo! The best soccer and football player in school!" Buttercup said with stars in her eyes. Butch chuckled at her behavior and nodded.