💚~The New Girl~💚

Groups in highschool. We all have them.

The cheerleaders.
The jocks.
The bad boys.
Etc.

At Townsville high, news have been spread throughout the school that a new student will arrive at the school.
And best of all, it's a girl.

"I hope she's hot!"

"I heard she's very sporty."

"I heard she sings very well."

"Ugh! These rumours are giving me a headache." A brown haired girl complained as she closed her ears.

"Actually, I'm very interested. I hope the new girl is nice." A redheaded girl, known as the school's president, said as she closed her locker.

"Yeah, I agree Blossom. I'd like to be friends with her..if she lets me." A blue blonde, known as the cheer captain, mumbled the last part.

"Don't worry Bubbles, I'm sure she will." A boy appeared behind Blossom as he kissed her cheek.

"Yeah, don't sweat it." A dark blue eyed boy said as he hugged Bubbles in an embrace.

"These people make me sick.." the brunette mumbled as she faked a gag.

"I can't say anything, babe." A dark green eyed boy said as he held the girl's hand. She scoffed and shooed his hand away.

"What's gotten into you Samantha? You used to be happy all the time but ever since the news spread-"

"Would you quit it with the news! Gosh, you're impossible Butch Jojo." Samantha said as she shook her head. Butch frowned and broke eye contact with his girlfriend. His relationship with her is..a little complicated.

As the captain of the football team, he is supposed to date either a cheerleader or the prettiest girl or the most popular girl. He went for Samantha. The s**t of the school. Even worse than Princess.

She occasionally wears too much make up, she wears short pink skirts, crop tops that show a bit too much of her cleavage and heels. And Butch isn't he only one who hates her. It's practically the whole school. But no one knows why he chose her.

"Welp, that's the bell. See you all at lunch." Blossom said as she waved at her friends goodbye. She and her boyfriend walked hand in hand to their class.

"Same. Me and Boomie have art class. Bye!" Bubbles cheered as she and Boomer jogged to their class.

"I have Chemistry. See you at lunch." Samantha said. Butch nodded and went in for a hug. But Samantha refused and ran to her friends. Butch frowned as he stood in the nearly empty hallway.

His silence broken by the second bell.

He ran to his first period class in History. After passing the other classes and walking up the stairs, he found his classroom. He opened the door, relieved to see the teacher isn't here yet. He jogged to his seat and sat down. He placed his bang down on the floor and waited for the teacher arrive.

And not long after, a few more students along with the teacher walked in and history started.

"Alright, before the lesson begins, we have news for the day," the male teacher said as he pulled out a white paper from his desk drawer.

"The big football game is within a few months, so any of you who are not football players, please help with the extras or arrive for support.
Two, the principal said if you see a paper lying around, throw it away.
And lastly, someone new will be joining us."

Hearing the last news, caught Butch's attention. He didn't want the new girl to enter his class. Just think of what Samantha would think. Or say.

"You can come in." The teacher said. The door opened and the whole class's jaw dropped. Even a certain green eyed football player. Whispers were spread across the room.