“Don’t touch me.” I shout.

“Ms Valente, stop shouting, you already in enough trouble,” Our headmaster, Mrs Clark says.

Great someone went to fetch this idiot.

“And you Ms Miller, just standing there not doing anything,” She scolds Skye.

“Hey that’s just not…”

“Don’t even try that with me,” She warns her. “Please somebody take Ms Scott to the nurse and you three, in my office, now!”

Skye’s POV

So right now we are in the headmaster’s office trying to figure this whole mess out. I look at the clock and I have ten minutes before after school; meaning ten minutes before my swimming lesson with Mr Carter.

“And this should never happen again. I’m sorry Ms Valente but we will have to call your parents, this was totally unacceptable!” She scolds Tori.

Tori just looks down, totally ashamed.

“Ms Miller, you are free to leave, and you two will stay with me so I can call your parents to come pick you up, making out in public is not decent Tyler and neither is punching a girl on school premises,” She says.

As I leave the class I immediately start sprinting to the gym. I get to the changing room and realise I forgot my clothes in my locker, Arg!

I instantly start sprinting to my locker.

I get my clothes and quickly change and head out into the pool area.

“Hey, I’m sorry I’m late, I was in the headmaster’s office and yah” I apologise.

“No it’s fine, hop in,” He interrupts.

As I hop in I notice him getting in as well.

“You’re coming in?” I ask.

“Yes, how am I supposed to teach you if I’m on the outside?” He responds with a smirk.

“Oh,” I say.

“Let’s start by blowing bubbles in the water, come to the edge,” He says.

We blow bubbles and kick using our legs with our faces in the water.

“Good, grab a board and will swim a couple of lengths here by the shallow side and next time we will go to the deep,” He says.

After swimming lengths, he taught me some cool strokes that I can do with a board.

Damn this guy is good at this.

“Okay, I guess we done for the day,” He says looking at his water proof watch.

“Okay, cool.”

“Let me give you a hand,” He says once he is out.

“It’s cool, I can get myself ou-” I begin but he disturbs my sentence by lifting me out with his muscular arms.

It took all I had not to faint at the contact of our skin.

“Sorry,” He apologises.

“No, thanks actually,” I say, as I look for a towel, feeling a bit exposed. Great I left the towel.

“Here,” He says handing me his towel.

“Thanks, again,” I say

“No problem, see you tomorrow Ms Miller,” He says as he walks away.

"Just call me Skye," I say.

"Alright, Skye, then I guess you can call me Ryan outside of class?" He says.

"Okay, Ryan," Oh saying that name feels so right.

As he walks away I notice that he was swimming with only a vest and shorts on.

Damn the way them shorts hang from his perfectly carved lower body!

I quickly snap myself out of these corrupt thoughts and hurry to the change room. At least I brought my car, so I won’t have to worry about walking home when it’s already getting dark.

When I get home no one is there.

After sitting on my bed chatting with some people, I decided to go get some supper since I can see no-one will be home for a long time.

“Hi, can I have a burger and fries to go please,” I say to the guy over the counter.

“Sure, pretty girl,” he says as he punches in the order.

I smile, pay for my food and leave.

When I get home I see my sister’s car is parked outside. What is she doing home early, its only 7h30pm.

I walk in slowly texting my friends when I hear a raspy voice along with my sisters.

“I’m not up for this anymore Liam,” I hear my sister’s shaky voice.

“Toya, how many times must I tell you that I didn’t sleep with that girl,” Liam says.

“Oh so now I’m an idiot huh,” My sister responds.

“No, T, listen to m-” He begins

“I'm tired of listening to you okay, just because I havent committed to you intimately, you decide no, let me go fuck some random slut,” She attacks.

“Baby, I didn’t sleep with her, why won’t you believe me,” He says.

“So, I must believe you? Believe a man whore over my own friends?” She responds, in fury now.

“Man whore? Toya, you truly don’t see that I love you and only you, no girl makes me feel like you do. Do you think I have stayed all these years waiting for the sex, ‘cause if I was, damn I’m an idiot!” He says.

“Li-,” Toya starts.

“No, Toya, you just don’t get it do you? I have never slept with any girl, not before I dated you and not during my years with you,” He interrupts. “I love you and if you can’t see that then you are a fool! Damn you are a fool,” He says as he walks out.

I slowly walk in to see my sister on the living room floor crying her eyes out. At this point I know I have to just leave her alone and go chill in my room, cause unlike most people I know when she needs her space.

I quickly text Mom asking if they are going to come home tonight or not, since those two are workaholic doctors that can be at the hospital all their space time.

“Hey Skye,” My sister begins.

“Yeah,” I respond.

“Mind if I crash with you tonight? I need the comfort you know,” She says.

“No, make yourself at home, lemme go make you a cup of cocoa, yeah?” I say.

“Thanks sis,” She says sniffing.

I quickly run downstairs, close the front door and put the kettle on.

After making the cup of cocoa, and warming up my food, I run upstairs and find that my sister is already asleep, across my bed by the way.

I take some of the pillows and a blanket along with my dinner, because I see that tonight I will have to sleep on the floor; mainly because I don’t have the heart to move my sister a side and risk waking her up after such a terrible day.

                                    +++++++++++++++++++++