At The Bar - Main 6 x Reader (Alternate Endings)

Start from the beginning

The woman smiled at her work before she straightened herself back up. The man groaned in man, standing straight again and holding his face.

You had slightly jumped away before smiling slowly at the scene, looking at the woman in awe.

"Oww." He complained, his forehead already forming a small bump and his nose bruised and broken.

"What the hell?!" He yelled. The woman still said nothing, staring the guy down. Growing uncomfortable under her stare, the man shuffled away, promising, "I'll get you for this."

The woman finally spoke in a calm voice, "Oh, I sure hope you do. I'll be looking forward to it."

The guys disappeared from sight and the woman looked at you, "There. He shouldn't bother you anymore."

You laughed, "Thanks! That was...really effective." You smiled more and the woman gave a small smile.

"I'm Y/N." You told her, holding out your hand with a big smile.

"Natasha." She said, shaking your hand.

-------

You looked back at the creep, a little bit of fear in your eye as you said with a little more force, "Just leave me alone."

"No can do." He stepped closer.

"Hey, pal." A voice said, an oddly familiar voice.

You both turned around to see none other than Tony Stark. You smiled a little and Tony gave you an un-make-you-want-to-vomit smirk.

He leaned in to your ear for a moment whispering, "I'm going to distract him so you can get away. If you want, my table's over there."

He pointed to a small table where five other people sat and turned to face the guy.

"So, who are you? Of course, you already know me. I'm Tony freaking Stark. But who are you? You know, everyone thinks being a billionaire is easy, but in reality, it's hard work." Tony started.

You slipped away from the two, deciding to take his invitation to sit at his table

You slipped away from the two, deciding to take his invitation to sit at his table. You slipped into an empty chair and the people at the table said, "Hey."

You gave them a small wave. "That was nice of him to save you." A dark haired man said. You gave a little smile.

A loud blonde spoke, "Yes, Stark can be quite surprising sometimes."