At The Bar - Main 6 x Reader (Alternate Endings)

En başından başla

You looked back at the creep, a little bit of fear in your eye as you said with a little more force, "Just leave me alone."

"No can do." He stepped closer.

"Excuse me." Someone spoke, causing you to look around to see him. A man with dark brown and curly hair looked at you calmly.

 A man with dark brown and curly hair looked at you calmly

He gave a small wave. You gave a small wave back and the creep ordered, "Go away. Can't you see we're busy?"

The brunette ignored the guy. He leaned into your ear and whispered, "Do you wanna come sit with me and my friends? At least until this creep leaves?"

You looked at him, giving him a small nod and a smile. "I'd love to, thanks." The dude grimaces and spoke, "Hey, we aren't finished here."

You looked at him, rolling your eyes, "Yeah, we are." You took the brunette's hand and walked with him to his table where four guys and a woman sat.

"I'm Bruce by the way. Bruce Banner."

"Y/N Y/L/N. Thanks again." You answered.

He shrugged shyly, "It was no problem."

You smiled and sat down in the chair he offered you.

-------

You looked back at the creep, a little bit of fear in your eye as you said with a little more force, "Just leave me alone."

"No can do." He stepped closer.

Someone suddenly cleared their throat next to you. You both turned to face the source of the sound. A woman with deep red hair stared the creep down, occasionally looking over at you.

 A woman with deep red hair stared the creep down, occasionally looking over at you

He asked, "Well, hello. Can I help you?" The creep smirked, glancing between you both.

The red head gave a small smile and suddenly the guy's head had been smashed against the bar.