ITS HERE😏

Yuu POV
I walked out the door feeling stares from no other than shu ."Shu I know your w-" Shu slam me against the wall.
"You should not be so loud you know that right"he whispered in my ear biting the end of it,oh fuck he's hot.

Author's POV
Shu  smashed his lips against yuu kissing him passionantly not letting even  get air.

'I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE ' YUU thought (lol🤣)

Shu guide his hand yuu's pants and jerk him off  "S-Shu stop " yuu pant "uh~"  "maybe you should of never fucked kanato " "fuck~" " And maybe you should not have flirt with karl" he finished his sentence and sucked on his neck  leaving a hickey "this mark right here...never hide it, It is shows that your mine~  Isn't that right" shu smirked "y-yes " "yes who" "yes master~"  "  good,lets go to my room" Shu teleported them and pushed yuu in the bed 

"W-Wait shut the door" yuu stuttered "no just like how you fuck kanato and hurt my ears Im going to fuck you and hurt your ass".

Shu said undoing his clothes and  twisted his sensitive nipples "ahhhhh~" " I can't afford to except that you showed  kanato your sexy body " he said rubbing all over his stomach.

Shu turned him over showing his rounded ass (wtf am I writing) "you see this hole " shu asked sticking his finger in "Its going to get destroyed "
He said unbuckling his belt and taking out his member out of the boxers and smashed down in him in and out taking no mercy " ahhhhhhhhh~"  yuu moaned in pain and pleasure  "ahhhhh,slow down~"

"Why would I, f-fuck~" he said moaning slightly  at the end "mhmmmm" he fucked yuu so hard that yuu could of barely opened his eyes and his hair was messy af "ahhhhhhh~"

"I-Im going to cum" "m-me too"
" MASTER~"     "YUU~"
They both cumed making yuu tiredly laid on they bed not being able to move well knowing that his ass is going to hurt in the morning. "

soooooooooo that was longer than I thought  so I have something in my mind so it's about a "three" so I need "some" help if u know what I mean.

Reiji

Subaru

Ayato

Laito

Karl

Ruki

Kou

Yuma

Pick 'three' people for 'some' thing

😅
😏
😏
😏
😏
😏
😏
😏
😏
😏
😏
😏
😏
😏
😏
😏
😏