Sm-😏

Yuu POV
Me and kanato was in the bedroom  and I was pinning  him down kissing him passionantly "mmmmm... I want m-more "  "What was that I can't hear you " "I-I say I want more " "thats all I wanted I said  as I taked off his clothes and stared at his delicate body and how  he look so innocent.

NO ONE POV
Yuu started licking Kanato stomach and sucked on  his nipples slowly guiding his hand down kanato's pants  "oh is my baby excited "he whispered in his ear jerking off his hard member "mhmmmmm Yuu~" kanato  "you sound so cute when you moan " yuu said biting his ear .

Yuu turn kanato around and pulled down his pants  "g-give me" "what" "give me it" "I  didn't prepare you yet" "I prepared myself already" "oh ...you dirty slut" yuu answered as he "rampage in him " " mhmm f-fuck~" "uhhhhhhhh~Yuu" " Say it louder "  yuu said in a deep voice clearly turned on by kanato's act "YUU~"
"Mhmmmmm ,s-so good I need more~"  kanato said making yuu move faster  that he bet the brothers could of hear them fucking from outside"

"Mmmmhmmm uhhhhhh Yuu~" kanato moan arching back "mhmmmmm~" "yuu ~" "yes mhm" "I-Im gonna cum " "metoo" "YUU~" "KANATO ~"  the both moaned and collapsed on the bed tired(Kanato)
Kanato  falled asleep instantly while yuu got up sbd cleaned the sheets,kanato and himself.

That shit was bad but .....welp