"it's a one-time offer, bud... not to be repeated."

"Why do we need frogs, plural?"

"You ever eat frog legs?"

"Eww!" Carl Sadi and he made a face.

"No, yum!" Shane said as he fixed his gun.

"No, he's right. Eww." Lori said as she cut Carl's hair. "When you get down to that last can of beans, you're gonna be loving those frog legs, lady. I can see it now... "Shane, do you think I could have a second helping, please? Please? Just one?"

"Yeah, I doubt that." Shane chuckles. "Don't listen to her, man. You and me, we'll be heroes. We'll feed these folks cajun-style Kermit legs."

"I would rather eat miss piggy. Yes, that came out wrong." Shane laughs.

"Heroes, son, spoken of in song and legend. You and me, Shane and Carl." Carl and Shane laugh. "Hey, sweetheart, do you want your haircut next?" Lori asks Kylie who is sat by Amy.

"No! I'm good!" She said not even looking at her mother.

"She'll come around..." The conversation is interrupted with the beeping of Glenn's car alarm.

"Hey, Dale, can you see what that is?"

"Talk to me, Dale!" Shane says as he walks over to the R.V. "I can't tell yet."

"Is it them? Are they back?" Amy questions Dale. "I'll be damned."

"What is it?"

"A stolen car is my guess." Glenn pulls in and says hello.

"Holy crap. Turn that damn thing off!" Dale yelled to Korean guy from the top of the R.V.

"I don't know how!"

"Pop the hood, please. Pop the damn hood, please." Shane repeated as Glenn also had Amy yelling in his ear.

"My sister Andrea..."

"Pop the damn hood!" Shane repeatedly yelled at Glenn. "What? Okay okay. Yeah yeah yeah. Yeah yeah!"

"Is she okay? Is she all right?" He pops the hood so Shane can disconnect the battery to turn the alarm off. "She's okay! She's okay!"

"Is she coming back?"

"Yes!" He said annoyed at everyone yelling at him at once. "Why isn't she with you? Where is she? She's okay?"

"Yes! Yeah, fine. Everybody is. Well, Merle not so much."

"Are you crazy, driving this wailing b*st*rd up here? Are you trying to draw every Walker for miles?"

"I think we're okay. Shane: You call being stupid okay?"

"Well, the alarm was echoing all over these hills. Hard to pinpoint the source. I'm not arguing. I'm just saying. It wouldn't hurt youto think things through a little more carefully next time, would it?"

"Sorry. Got a cool car." The group sees the truck arrive.

Truck
"Come meet everybody." Morales says to Rick as he gets out of the car to see his family.

Survival Camp
Andrea gets out of the truck and she spots Amy as she gets out.

"Amy." She says with a sigh of relief, she was just glad that she was okay. "Andrea!" Andrea runs up to Amy and the two sisters hug.

"Oh!"

"Oh my god! You scared the sh*t out of me." Morales gets out of the truck and his wife and children runs up to him.