"She volunteered to go to help the rest of us." She argued.

"I know, and she knew the risks, right? See, if she's trapped, she's gone. So we just have to deal with that. There's nothing we can do."

"She's my sister, you son of a bitch." Kylie looks at Shane and then follows Amy. And Lori shakes her head at Shane and goes after the two young girls. Thunder then rumbles.

"Amy...Kylie..."

"Come on. It's all right, buddy."

Street
Glenn and Rick are still walking through several Walkers.

"It's gonna work. I can't believe it." Glenn whispering to himself.

"Don't draw attention." While Rick and Glenn continue to shuffle down the street, rain starts to fall on them.

Roof
Morales and the others are still watching Rick and Glenn.

"Oh man. It's just a cloudburst. We get 'em all the time. It'll pass real quick."

Street
Rick and Glenn try not to panic as they continue to walk at the normal pace. They notice that the rain is starting to wash of the guts. The Walkers are starting to get a whiff of life walking past them and they start to get a little more aggressive towards Rick and Glenn as they try to figure out if they are dead or alive.

"The smell's washing off. Isn't it? Is it washing off?" Glenn questions the older man.

"No, it's not. Well, maybe." However, as more guts wash off, the Walkers realize that they are indeed alive. One of them starts to charge at them and Rick proceeds to crush its skull with the axe.

"Run!" Rick and Glenn take off down the street with Rick killing 6 more with the axe and Glenn killing 2 with a crowbar he has.

Roof

"Come on, come on, come on."

Street
The two throw their weapons over the fence and climb over it before the Walkers are able to get them. While Glenn finds the keys to the truck, Rick pulls Merle's pistol and kills more Walkers with it. Glenn finally finds the keys to the truck and throws them to Rick.

"Rick!" They enter the truck as some Walkers start climbing over the fence and running after them. One of them reaches the truck and taps on Glenn's window.

"Go go go go!" The two speed away before the walkers catch up.

Roof

"They're leaving us." Andrea said as she looked at the truck they just took.

"What? What?" Merle questions.

"Where they going? Where they going?" Morales questions as he looks at the car as they speed off.

"No no, come back." Andrea begs as they speed off.

Truck

"Oh my God. Oh my God. They're all over that place." Glenn says panicking.

"You need to draw them away. Those roll-up doors at the front of the store... That area? That's what I need cleared. Raise your friends. Tell them to get down there and be ready."

"And I'm drawing the geeks away how? I... I missed that part."

"Noise." Was all Rick said and that was enough to make Glenn nervous.

Street
Rick pulls up next to a red sports car and smashes the window. The car alarm starts to sound and Rick hotwires the car for Glenn. Glenn drives the sports car back towards the store and Rick takes the truck back as well.

"Those roll-up doors at the front of the store facing the street... Meet us there and be ready." Glenn explains to the group.

Roof
The group heads down towards the loading dock to make their escape, whereas Dixon is still handcuffed.

"Come on! Let's go, let's go!" Morales says as they rush out.

"Hey, you can't leave me here! I'm not fooling, man! Morales! Hey, man! Don't do this!"

"Come on." Andrea and Jacqui leave the roof.

"Hey, that's my gun. You can't leave me. Don't leave me here, you guys."

"Morales, come on."

"I'm coming! We've gotta go!" Morales leaves the roof, while T-Dog is hesitating.

"Morales! You can't leave me like this, man! Hey, T-Dog. No, man. You can't leave me, man. You can't leave me here... Not like this. You can't, man. It's not human. Come on, don't do this." T-Dog groans, but decides to free Dixon.

"Come on, T. Come on! Come on, yeah! Yeah! Come on! Co... That's it! Yes! Come on, baby! Come on." However, when he runs back towards Merle, he trips. The handcuff key falls out of his hand and ends up dropping down a drain.

Store
Zombies bangs as Andrea and Morales past by.

Roof
"Son of a bitch! You did that on purpose!"

"I didn't mean to!"

"You lie! You did it on purpose!"

"It was an accident!" T-Dog felt guilty for what he did.

"Don't leave me, man! Don't leave me! Don't leave me! You liar!"

"I'm sorry. Man, I'm sorry."

"Don't leave me!" Merle yells at T-Dog.

"I'm sorry." He runs from Merle.

"Damn you all! Don't leave me, man! Don't leave... don't leave me!" In an effort to try and help Merle, he chains the door to the roof shut.

"Hey! What are you doing, man? You're gonna rot in hell! You're gonna rot in hell! Come back, man!"

"Wait a minute! Here I come! Don't leave me! Don't leave!"

Store
The rest of the survivors make it to the loading dock.

"Okay. Okay. I got it."

"Shh."

"What is that?" Car engine revs.

Street
"Come on. Come on. Get closer. Get closer. Come on. Come on." Glenn pulls up to the store in his red sports car and is able to lure most of the Walkers away from the store. Zombies start growling.

Store
T-Dog joins the rest of the survivors just in time before the Walkers break through the second set of doors and storm the store. Thanks to Glenn, Rick has the chance to pull in with his truck.

"Hey, wait for me!" The walkers then enter the store.

"They're here! Let's go! They're in here!" Rick bangs on the door.

"Let's go! Open the door!" They all yell out as they were ready to leave and get back home.

"We've gotta go!" Rick picks up Morales, Jacqui, Andrea, and T-Dog.

"I'm in!" Morales closes the back before the Walkers can get to them and the group makes their escape.

Roof
Merle is still handcuffed to the pipe on the roof.

"Don't leave me! You'll die! Go to hell! Damn you! You're gonna rot in hell!" Merle keeps yelling.

Truck
As they drive away, everyone notices Dixon is missing.

"I dropped the damn key." Realizing there is nothing that they can do, the group drives away from Atlanta. Andrea notices Glenn isn't around.

"Where's Glenn?"

Highway Down
The highway that Rick entered Atlanta in, the car alarm still ringing as Glenn speeds down the highway in the red sports car. He is listening to music and screaming at the rush of driving down the road this fast.

"Whoo-hoo-hoo! Yeah-hoo-hoo!" Glenn is driving down the road.

A/N: Here's chapter three of my Walking Dead fanfic.  I hope you guys like it and I can't wait till the next chapter.  I'm so excited for it and I think you guys will love it.