58

Kinky_Sharks asks:

Hey Deidara! Have some more questions XD
1.) Do you currently see somebody as a potential partner?
2.) What is your sexuality? If you don't mind me asking.
3.) What is your opinion on everybody in the Akatsuki currently?
4.) What is your favorite jutsu to use?
Bye Nii-sannn!

1. No, I don't really date.
2. I'm the big gay 👍
3. The boss- He's okay. Also a very strict boss. He got mad at me when I wrote 'fuck you' on his door. He's also very impatient.

Konan- She's really nice. She is like a mother, and a friend.

Kakuzu- He gets mad easily when I blow up stuff in the base. He doesn't let me borrow money very often.

Sasori- I respect him very much. He's another artist in the Akatsuki, but his art is lame and boring.

Hidan- He can be a good friend, or extremely annoying. I remember one time he told me his 'great idea' of getting money, so we wouldn't have to ask Kakuzu to borrow some. Guess what the fucking idea was?

Itachi- I don't like his eyes, or his last name. Especially his damn eyes. When he's not bitching about who ate his dangos, he's-

// Fucking you -w-

Yes- wait no! You bastard! I was going to say he's okay on my terms!

// Liar >:v

Zetsu- He's kinda creepy. But he doesn't bother me, so that's fine.

Tobi- U c h i h a. So, the same with Itachi, he's-

// Also fucking you :D

Yes- nO! Shut the hell up, admin! That doesn't happen with e i t h e r Itachi or Obito! Or any Uchihas for that matter!

// NoW, tHaT's A bIg LIe yOu tWiNk! >:V

Whatever, un.

Kisame- He's actually really nice, and he's really good at cooking.

4. My favorite jutsu is my c2 dragon, I don't use it all the time, but it's my favorite.