The Final Script

When everyone looked like they were done eating, Wes stood up.

"Okay. Are you guys ready to read the last script of the series?" he asked.

Everyone responded with out of sync answers. They got up from the table and threw away their trash. Kaya's husband and Ki Hong's wife left with the babies. Then, everyone came back to the table with their scripts. You took off your cap and gown because it was getting to be too much.

Wes also introduced Walton, who plays Lawrence and Shai Lun, who plays Cheyenne. She looks a few years younger than you. Everyone opened their binders and started to read.

It starts with a rescue attempt to get Minho. They were able to save Sonya, Aris, and Kelsey, but no man gets left behind. Then, it goes to where Thomas wants to get Minho on his own, but his friends won't let him go alone. Minho has a simulation of him being back in the Glade, but it's a test by WICKED. As they look at the Last City, Kelsey realizes that she got scratched in the Crank tunnel.

Your eyes widened when you read that scene. Your character gets infected. Well, at least you're not the only one.

Teresa is on the other side of the wall. Dr. Ava Paige believes that Minho is the prime candidate for the cure. On the outside, the group tries to find a way inside. That's when Gally comes back. He takes them to meet Lawrence, then the virus progresses for Kelsey. Thankfully, he gives her serum and shows Thomas how to get into the city.

You were getting nervous because you know a particular scene is coming up soon.

Things take a turn for the worst for Kelsey. She leaves the group because she feels that she'll hurt them or be a burden. WICKED personnel picks up her tag and guards take her to HQ, where she is put in a room all by herself and is restrained. The following day, Thomas doesn't want to use Teresa to get into the WICKED building. Newt explodes on him, then reveals that he is infected.

You tried your best not to cry.

You guys read where Thomas and Newt reunite with Minho, then they find Kelsey. All four of them have to jump out of window to escape Janson. They try to make to tunnels to get to the berg. Newt and Kelsey are getting worse and they don't have much time. Teresa calls out to Thomas and says that he's the cure to the Flare virus.

Now, for the scene that every Maze Runner fan fears the most...page 250. It was very painful. Tears streamed your face. The reading stopped for a few minutes to calm yourself down. The cast didn't realize how hard this is gonna be for you.

"Love, why is this bothering you so much?" Thomas asked.

"Because you're gonna become a Crank and I have to see it. It's gonna be painful." you cried, wiping your eyes.

Little did you know, Kelsey dies right after Newt. Well, there's a twist.

After that...incident, Thomas goes back to WICKED. He ends up getting tested by Teresa, she makes the cure, but Janson wants it to himself. They fight for one last time. Thomas and Teresa try to get out of the WICKED building before it burns to the ground. They get to the berg, but Thomas makes it, not Teresa. Jorge flies away from the burning city. The movie ends with a scene in the Safe Haven.