So. He hadn't come out unscathed from the mountain then. She wished she could be happier about it.

"So, the Johto-jin bitch tamed one of the beasts, too. Well, all the better. I'm going to enjoy watching your despair when it shows its true self."

"'Cas, be careful--they have Eternatus!" Leon barked as she came up beside them. With a short command, the rest of her Pokémon came loose, ready to join the fight.

Raihan grinned, "Now it's a real party. We'll be taking Eternatus back now, you bloody Garbadors!"

"I think not!" Swordward hissed, hand on his blade hit as he stepped forward. He paused, though, as his brother grabbed his shoulder.

"No; we must go now, my brother. We have what we came for, and their having tamed the Warriors matters little. Our goals will end the same, and they, too, will see the truth. It will be better this way, in fact."

The sword-wielding brother wanted to protest but seemed to understand reason. They turned as if to leave.

"No you, don't! After them!" Cassandra bellowed, and her Pokémon lunged. Enemy combatants stood to meet them, and both Zacian and Zamazenta lashed out. A small space emerged between the Pokémon and enemy trainers, and Cassandra made a run for it, Arcanine right by her side. Leon shouted, quickly following after. They could stop them! They were so close! She was almost there, almost close enough to have Arcanine attack, when the two men suddenly turned.

Shieldbert lifted the hand which held Eternatus' pokéball, while Swordward lifted a device in his other and pressed a button.

Dark, powerful energy burst out in a shockwave, blasting her, Leon, Raihan, their Pokémon, and all others on top of the energy station. It didn't matter who, they were laid flat and left writhing in pain. Zacian and Zamazenta were no exception and snarled as dark energy clung to them in red, electrical sparks worse than the rest.

The two men laughed.

"See? It will work perfectly... now, let us leave and make preparations. It's time to show the world the truth," Shieldbert cooed, a malicious glint in his eyes.

Swordward step forward to crouch before Cassandra, his face cold, "I should kill you right now, wench... but I will wait until you have all you love and know taken from you. Then I will finish what I started on the mountain and repay you for marring the face of a King."

He left her then, her body still shaking from the energy blow. Twin Braviaries appeared in a flash and allowed the men to mount their backs. With a shriek, they took off, leaving the trainers and their Pokémon where they lay. 

It took a bit longer, but Cassandra finally stood--wobbly, of course, but managed. Leon was working his way up, too, and she gave him a hand. Her Pokémon looked to be doing alright for what they'd endured, but the rest were still down. The goons had exhausted their Pokémon, and they themselves were hurt badly it seemed. Zacian and Zamazenta had recovered, panting. Raihan studied things wearily, commanding his Pokémon to be on alert and stop anyone who tried to move. They likewise did the same. Thankfully, by then officers and emergency teams had made their way to the tower.

"Zacian, Zamazenta, are you two alright?" the red head asked, working her way over. She could hear trainers rumbling to themselves, some wondering why they had been abandoned by their kings. She wasn't sure what to make of that. The two legendaries growled.

Eternatus' power has grown, the lighter-furred one spat.

It's might is our antithesis, her brother rumbled uneasily.