"Alright, guess I'm not enjoying a good cup of cocoa."

"I couldn't resist."

"You're going to do that the entire time I'm here, aren't you?" he mused, brow raised.

She shrugged, "Only if you don't mind it too much. If it really does bug you, I'll stop."

"I mean," he replied—sheepishly, she dared to think, "It's not that bad. Just unexpected."

"Really?" she guffawed. "You've never had fans say that or like it to you?"

He squinted, "Not to... my face? Maybe on Pokégram? I think Raihan said they did when he tried to convince me to take more selfies shirtless?"

"He had good intuition."

"Oh did he now? Well, I'm sorry to say I won't be complying any time soon. It's a tad freezing."

"Shame," she smirked, and then laughed. "Really, though, I am teasing. I promise you're not trapped with some sexual deviant."

"Mmm I feel so safe now."

"Oh, hush, I assure you, I am a woman of virtue. Besides... my Arcanine is far more handsome than you are," she grinned, to which Leon balked in mock-insult.

He flicked his hair with his hand, "Excuse you, my mane is far superior."

"If you say so. Ah, there's my handsome boy now," Cassandra grinned, spotting her fire-type Pokémon dashing at incredibly speed over the ridge, snow spewing up behind him. She quickly downed the rest of her cup as she made for the fire. "Guess I'll head out then. You're welcome to ride with me—Arc can easily carry us both... but you'll want to bring the blanket since I haven't found a coat for you yet."

"If you're sure, I think I'd like that. I feel good enough to be jostled around."

"Just tell me when it gets too cold for you, and we'll head back. Arcanine can keep you warm to an extent, and it's not too far to the pond, but..."

"Don't worry, I'll let you know. Thanks."

"It's nothing. Besides, it'll be nice to have company—that talks," she chuckled, as she came up by him, slipping on her thicker coat. Arcanine woofed softly at her and then to Tyranitar, who made a point to jab a claw at the Pokémon's snow-dusted paws, then the mess on the floor, and growled and grumbled at his companion. Arcanine snorted, but stepped back outside to lie down, waiting for them. Cassandra chuckled as she grasped hold of his tanned mane and slipped on, then motioned for Leon to do the same.

"Stay here and be good, alright, big guy?" he told his Charizard, whom rumbled unhappily, but nodded. The young man hefted himself up behind Cassandra, and once settled, the Arcanine stood up smoothly. Even so, Leon couldn't stop his instinct to grab the redhead, whom used her Pokémon's mane for balance instead.

"Ah, yeah, sorry, hold on tight. Use me for a windshield if you need to," Cassandra chuckled, then looked to Tyranitar. "Man the fort."

The monstrous Pokémon grunted, chest high and proud. He took his job seriously, after all. Sparing him a grin, she urged Arcanine onward, and they took off—fast. He was slower with two passengers, but her Pokémon  still quickly covered the span to the nearest pond in leaps and snow-filled bounds. Leon held her tight, hopefully enjoying the ride, but being mindful to not fall off. It was a bit strange having a passenger behind her, but, truthfully, it wasn't that bad. It had been a while since she'd been hugged by anything besides her Pokemon, and she'd almost forgotten how nice it was.

She had to chuckle to herself. It really had been too long if she was thinking such silly things. 

Luckily, Arcanine pulled to a stop not long after, and she slipped off to inspect the sides of the pond. It wasn't the biggest one around, but she didn't want to tango with any unruly water-types who heard her chopping at the ice to make a hole. There were thankfully only Arrokudas, Corphish, Goldeen, Basculin, and a few others at the worst, but they were either not tasty or poisonous to eat.