12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance

Start from the beginning

"Uh..wh...what are you tal..talking about?" She stuttered. And i only smirked folding my arms around my chest.

"You won't" she tried to Threatened me but my smirked widened looking at my frightened sister, who tried to behave like she didn't scared of my threat.

"Try me" I challenged her. And she send me glared before sighing in defeat.

"Fine" she handed me that lizard."that's like my sister" I said pinching her cheeks and she slap my hand. and we all run to hana. Who was in garden.

We all looked at her and found her sitting on the swing reading some book. Today is Sunday so she was free.

After our romantic moment hana tried to avoided making eye contact with me. Yesterday she went college with kareem chacha and told him to pick her up as well. I know this was all new for her. She needed time to adjust with this romantic stuff. So I gave her her time. But now that was enough.

"Ruban go and throw this to Hana's lap from behind swing.. and don't make any noise... okay??" I instructed ruban who nodded and went to behind swing on his tip toe.

Hana was busy in her reading so she didn't notice anyone there. Ruban slowly stood behind her and Looked at me. I nodded my head and he threw that lizard on her lap. She looked down at her lap and started screaming making us all laughed.

"Aaaaaaaaa.... Mamaaaa.....Babaaaa......aapiiiii......." She keep screaming closing her eyes tightly.

"That is too much rahmaan" fathima was about to go in front of her but I stopped her.

"No! Wait here.. this is amazing." I said between my laughed. And now mama marzi aapi Riya aapi all came out and stood beside us.

"Why is she screaming? What is happening here?" Marzi aapi asked looking at our laughing face.

"Nothing aapi.. its just a prank" I said still laughing looking at her who didn't budge from her place. But then I saw tears slipping her cheeks. and that was enough so I walked toward her.

"Please help me... Someone help me... I don't want to die... Help me" she was crying loudly now. I stood in front of her.

"Haha" I called her and she opened her eyes and next moment she was in my arms.

"Maan... Tha... That lizard... Maan" she started sobbing loudly in my chest.

"Hana... It's okay.. I heard your screaming so I came to help you." I said trying to control my laugh.

"Oh maan... Thank you so much" she said still sobbing in my chest. And then she slowly turned to see that lizard and saw that lizard was still there. She turned to me and hid her face in my chest again.

"Maan.. please take this away from me.." she pleaded. A chuckled escape from my mouth. Hana looked up at me. And I immediately shut my mouth.

"He is the one who brought this fake lizard to scare you" fathima said. Hana quickly pulled away and first she looked at everyone and then at me. I just gave fathima a glared and she gave me smirked.

Hana went to that lizard and looked at it carefully and then her head snapped toward me. Her eyes widened.

"Maan... this is fake??" She asked. And I nodded yes. Controlling my laughed.

"You did this?" She title her head little and asked with her tears filled eyes. And red nose.

And I swear she looks so cute and tempting that I wanted to kis...

What hell rahmaan!? Take baby steps

I shook my head and looked at Hana who was now looking at me angrily while fathima was telling her something. I couldn't control my laugh and burst into laughter.