Mission 05: My Power is absolute

Start from the beginning

I just got out of my Limousine and Alfred drive it back to the mansion. I saw Sona and Tsubaki waiting by the gate.

Y/n: "Good Morning Sona, Tsubaki."

Sona: "Good Morning Y/n."

Tsubaki: "Good Morning too Y/n."

Y/n: "I heard there's a Meeting later tonight."

Sona: "Yes. The Three Faction's Peace meeting."

We walk inside the school and head to the main building.

Y/n: "It seems that Rias asked her brother to erase everyone's pictures of her."

Sona: "Yes she did. Sirzechs-sama even called the other Devil King to help him get rid of it to the whole human world."

Y/n: "That's just part one of my plan."

Sona: "You have more?"

Y/n: "Yeah. I give her humiliation that she will be begging me to stop."

Tsubaki: "Will you come to the Meeting later tonight?"

Y/n: "Not sure. I don't have anything else in mind so maybe I'll go."

Then I saw Rias and her Peerage walk in the gate.

Y/n: "Well what do we have here? The new Porn Star of the decade. So tell me, did some Company called you wanting to hire you?"

Issei: "You can't talk to her like that you sick bastard!"

He rush at me and went for a right hook but I just dodge it by splitting my legs and give him a nut cracker punch.

Rias: "Issei!"

He fell on the floor while holding his balls, if he even have any, in pain. Rias went to his side cheking if he's alright.

Rias: "Asia! Heal him!"

Y/n: "That's not a good idea."

Sona: "There's people here."

She look around and saw some students walking by is looking at Issei while some other boys who saw what I did is holding their balls, feeling the same pain as Issei.

Y/n: "Seriously, your 'Secret Weapon' sucks at Durability, Strength, Agility, intelligence and Power."

Rias: "You won't get away with this Y/n! Let's go everyone."

Koneko carried Issei and they all went to their clubhouse. I look at the others still staring at us.

Y/n: "Anyone else want a taste of the 'Nut Cracker'?"

All the boys paled and run to their classroom.

Sona: "That punch seem to be strong."

Y/n: "I only put 0.0001% on that punch."