Episode 12

Scene 1:
At Raji's House. As it was the weekend Lakshmi came to Raji's house and stayed with her. Raji got up early and was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Raji is wearing a peacock saree. Lakshmi was getting ready. Lakshmi is wearing a pink and gold saree. Lakshmi comes out from her room and looks for Raji.
Lakshmi: Raji!! Yenga di irruke??
Raji: Naan Kitchen la irruken Lakshmi!!
Lakshmi goes into the kitchen.
Lakshmi: Good Morning!!
Raji: Good Morning Lakshmi!!
Lakshmi: Naan ethuvathu help pannutuma??
Raji: Illa Lakshmi samaichu mudichuten!!
Lakshmi: Hmm okay at least ithu table la poi vachu viduren.
Raji: Hmm okay..
Lakshmi and Raji puts the food on the table. They sit down to eat their breakfast. Before they start eating they hear the doorbell.
Lakshmi: Kalankathalla yaarva irukkum??
Raji: Athu thaan yennakkum theriyilla. Karthik kum Vishnu vum kovil la meet panarum nu sonnum apparam yaruva irukkum??
Lakshmi: Theriyilla ya seri vaa poi paakalam.
Raji: Seri vaa..
Lakshmi opens the door. Lakshmi gets shocked.
Lakshmi (smiles): Heyy Raji inga vanthu parren yaar vanthu irukinumnu!!
Raji goes to see who is at the door and gets shocked!!
Raji: Karthik, Vishnu?? Neengala??
Karthik and Vishnu were wearing White Shirt and Veshti.
Vishnu& Karthik: Happy Deepavali!!
Lakshmi&Raji: Happy Deepavali!!
Lakshmi: Vaanga ulla vaanga!!
Karthik and Vishnu goes inside the house. Karthik's heart beat is going fast when he looks at Raji. He is stunned by her beauty.
Raji: Naanga kovil la thaane meet pannalam nu sonnum ippo patha neenga rendu perum inga vanthi irrukinga??
Karthik: Summa thaan unga rendu perum pick up pannalaam nu nenichom evalam thaan.
Raji: Hmm..
Karthik and Raji have an eye-lock.
Lakshmi: Seri!! Vaanga sapadalam.
Vishnu: Sapadu irrukaa??
Lakshmi: Hmm neriya irrukku!! Yen??
Vishnu: Illa Vara valila thaan naan Karthik kitta yengiyavathu sapaty ungala tu varalaam nu keten ahna avan thaan enna yengiyum nirutha vidula!!
Lakshmi and Raji laughs. Karthik frowns at Vishnu.
Raji: Vaanga sapadalam!!
KRVL eat breakfast and then they leave to the temple in Vishnu's car. Vishnu and Lakshmi sits at the front and Karthik and Raji sits at the back.

Scene 2:
At the temple.
Vishnu and Lakshmi went inside the temple. Karthik saw a lady who was selling flowers and goes up to the lady.
Karthik: Amma, Oru rendu mulam malligai poo koodunga.
Lady: Ahh Seringa Thambi.
The Lady gives the Jasmine Flowers to Karthik.
Karthik: Evalavu aachu??
Lady: 100 ruppees Thambi.
Karthik: Inthanga.
Karthik: Raji!!
Raji: Sollu Karthik
Karthik: Thirumbi nillu intha malligai poo thalaila vaachu viduren.
Raji: Yenna thidirnu malligai poo ellam vangi tharai??
Karthik: Summa thaan!!
Raji turns around and Karthik puts the flowers on her hair.
Raji: Love You Karthik!!
Karthik: Mee too!!
Karthik: Happy Deepavali!!
Raji: Happy Deepavali!!
Karthik and Raji go inside the temple. Vishnu and Lakshmi were waiting for Karthik and Raji.
Vishnu: Yennada ivala nerum??
Karthik: Athu laam onnum illa!!
Raji: Vaanga Saami koombudalam.
Vishnu, Lakshmi, Karthik and Raji pray for their Well-being. Afterwards the leave from the temple.
Vishnu: Serii inni yenga povam??
Karthik: Namma restaurant ku poi sapatu Apparum yenda veetukku poi oru movie night paarkalam.
Vishnu: Okay!!

Scene 3:
At the Restaurant. KRVL sits down on a table. The waiter comes to order the food.
Lakshmi: Serii yenna sapadalam??
Karthik: Yennakku Fried Rice and Sambar.
Raji: Yennakum Rice and Sambar.
Lakshmi: Yennakku Vegetable Biriyani
Vishnu: Yennakkum Vegetable Biriyani.
The waiter takes KRVL's order and leaves.
After a while KRVL's food arrives and they eat their food. After eating their food Raji and Lakshmi went to wash their hands. When Raji was going towards the washroom she saw Kaushik outside. Raji gets confused. Kaushik saw Raji that she saw him and leaves from there immediately.