"I guess you want me to get that rifle over there too so you can shoot that cop when he comes back up, huh?"

"Huh."

Sewers
In the sewers, Glenn and Morales continue to look for a way out through the sewers. They reach a grate and wonder if they can break through.

"Yeah, we've got ourselves a sewer tunnel. Jacqui was right."

"Can we cut through it?"

"If we had a blowtorch and half a day, sure. Dale's hacksaw sure as hell won't do it."  A Walker appears at the grate eating a rat. Glenn and Morales jump back as the Walker tries to grab at them.

Store
"Oh." Rick spots Andrea looking at some jewelry. He approaches her. Andrea looks at a mermaid necklace on the counter.

"See something you like?"

"Not me, but I know someone who would... My sister. She's still such a kid in some ways. Unicorns, dragons... She's into all that stuff. But mermaids... They rule. She loves mermaids."

"Why not take it? Andrea: There's a cop staring at me." Rick chuckles.

"Would it be considered looting?"

"I don't think those rules apply anymore. Do you?" Andrea then takes the necklace.  "How old is your sister?"

"She's 24." (I'm not actually sure if that's her age but I'm just guessing.)

"I have a 17 year old daughter who's into this kind of stuff too.  She grew up way too fast but she would always find a way to remind me that there's always going to be a part of her that is going to be my little girl."

"Whats your daughters name?"

"Her name is..." The glass then shatters and Walkers start walking in. Rick moves and is willing to shoot. Glenn and Morales join them.

"What did you find down there?"

"Not a way out."

"We need to find a way... And soon."

Roof
Rick spots a truck at a construction site that is close to their location.

"That construction site, those trucks... They always keep keys on hand."

"You'll never make it past the walkers."

"You got me out of that tank."

"Yeah, but they were feeding. They were distracted."

"Can we distract them again?"

"Right. Listen to him. He's onto something. A diversion, like on "Hogan's Heroes."

"God. Give it a rest."

"They're drawn by sound, right?"

"Right, like dogs. They hear a sound, they come."

"What else?"

"Aside from they hear you? They see you, smell you and if they catch you, they eat you."

"They can tell us by smell?"

"Can't you?"

"They smell dead, we don't. It's pretty distinct."

Store
Rick gives outfits and accessories to the others.

"If bad ideas were an Olympic event, this would take the gold."

"He's right. Just stop, okay? Take some time to think this through."

"How much time? They already got through one set of doors, that glass won't hold forever."

Outside
The group goes outside and drags one of the Walkers they killed into the store.

Store
Rick grabs a fire axe and the group puts on trench coats so they don't get guts on their good clothes. Rick is prepared to start chopping, but he stops at the last moment. He gets down and searches the Walker. He pulls out a wallet.

"Wayne Dunlap. Georgia license. Born in 1979. He had $28 in his pocket when he died... And a picture of a pretty girl. "With love, from Rachel." He used to be like us... Worrying about bills or the rent or the Super Bowl. If I ever find my family, I'm gonna tell them about Wayne."

"One more thing... He was an organ donor." After a moment of silence, Rick starts to hack away at the Walker. The guts really gross everyone out and they start to gag.

"Madre de Dios!"

"Oh."

"Dios!"

"Oh God."

"Keep chopping."  Rick hands the axe to Morales. Glenn groans.

"I am so gonna hurl."

"Later." Morales hacks away.

"Everybody got gloves? Don't get any on your skin or in your eyes." They apply some guts on Rick and Glenn.

"Oh God! Oh jeez. Oh, this is bad. This is really bad."

"Think about something else... Puppies and kittens. Dead puppies and kittens." Glenn then vomits all over the place.

"That is just evil. What is wrong with you?"

"Next time let the cracker beat his ass."

"I'm sorry."

"You suck." Glenn tells Rick after he finishes vomiting.

"Do we smell like them?" Rick asks the group.

"Oh yeah. Glenn. Just in case." Andrea gives the gun to Glenn.

"If we make it back, be ready." Rick tells Morelas and he nods.

"What about Merle Dixon?" Rick tosses the handcuff key to T-Dog.

"Give me the axe. We need... we need more guts." Rick starts to chop again.