Chapter 3: To the Human Village

"So... Where extracly are we?"-You asked.

"We are in Gensokyo, Player."-System answered.

'"I know, but what area we are in?"-You asked.

"I can't say, you have to know yourself"-System replied.

"Well shit, oh, about the really useful ability, what is it?"

"It is..."

New Ability:
All-seeing eyes.

All-seeing eyes? What is it mean?"

"You have to check it yourself, Player."

"Alright"

All-seeing eyes Lvl.MAX(Activate)
Ability that makes you can see information about the world.
No Mana required.

"Let's try this out."-You said.

"Activate All-seeing eyes"

Everything around you suddenly have boards. The trees, grass,... Have information in them. You checked a tree.

Tree No.1083
Just a tree. What you expected?
Can drop: Woods, Apples, Leaves,... If destroy.

"Oh, i get it now."-You said.

"But this makes me dizzy, de-activate all-seeing eyes."

You turn it off, after that you walked around forest, having no infornation which way to go.

"I think... I should use it again.."

"Hello, are you human?"-A mystery voice behind you speak.

You turn around, seeing a black ball.

"Activate All-seeing eyes"

Youkai of the Dusk, Rumia Lvl.20
A youkai, she can control darkness, really like to eat human.

Knowing this is Rumia, you should have scare af and that level too, but with the help of the tittle "The human chosen by God", you calm.

"I need to find a way to run, but see will just follow me, plus she can fly too."-You thinking.

"Uhm... Yes? What are you?"-You asking while finding a way to escape.

"Is that so~, can i eat you then?"

"No, you can't"-You say still finding a way.

"Is that so~?" Rumia getting near to you.

"Yes."-You said. Looking around to find a way, then you notice a path with information.

Path
The way lead to Human Village, 5km to Human Village.

"Is that so~?"-Rumia say, she now 3m away from you.

"Yes, and try to catch me."-You say, activate Speed Buff.

You then run to that path and trying to run as fast as you can. Rumia suprised, but not for long, she fly to you. And with that level, of course she is faster than you.

"i need more speed. System, is there how to run even faster?'-You asked the System.

"Yes, there are many potions in the shop that can help you."-System replied.

"Ok good, Shop!"

You choose the potion list. A lot of potion with many price is in the shop. You then found a potion called "Small Speed Potion", it cost you 60 Gold, you touch the buy button.

Small Speed Potion
+20% Speed For 30 sec
Costs 60Gold
Buy it?
Yes. No.

You drink the potion, it help you run faster, but not enough to escape Rumia, she now is very close to you and may catch you every sec.

She is right after you, not too far away, just about 3 meters. The moment you think you're not gonna do it, something happened.

Speed Buff Lvl2 reached.
You now run 30% faster using the skill. Mana using is 2/sec now.

You now run faster, just enough to escape her in an instant, now you're 2km away from human village, escaped the jungle, you turn around and see that Rumia fly away, not chasing you anymore. And you are just out of mana, the speed potion is no more effect too.

"Player completed secret quest. Giving reward..."-System said.

Secret quest Completed.
Escape Rumia
Reward:
-500 exp gained
-Random ability gained
Lvl up!
Current lvl: 5

"*pant*, *pant*, you did it on purpose right? You damn system."-You said.

"....."

"Nevermind, at least i can see the human village now. Let's go."

"You're gonna go inside with that clothes of you?"-System asked.

You look in what are you wearing right now, clothes from outside world, and ragged clothes when you was fighting goblins.

"I really need a new clothes... Maybe i can find in shop"

You open shop system, looking for clothes list, there are many clothes but they're not expensive. In fact, they're really cheap. You took sometimes to look for a well clothes for you. Finally find out this...

"Great, now let change clothes and get into the Human Village

"Great, now let change clothes and get into the Human Village."

*-Somewhere not in Gensokyo-*
"Hmm? This boy... How did he get in Gensokyo? And he did escaped Rumia too, he just a human. This boy... interesting'-???? said.

Author:
And that is the 3rd chapter of this new story 😀, thanks for reading, hope you guys like it