Chapter 1: Another life in Gensokyo

"Where... am i..?"-You asked yourself.
You are floating in an empty void and there is nothing but dark.
"Am i dead?.. So this is what it look like after dead."

"Soul No.106387 get revive by God, God have chosen you."-A mystery voice speak.

"Huh? What was that ?"-You asked.

"I an the System, God chose you to be revive"- The "System" said.

"Am i? So i will be back to my world?"-You asked.

"No.. You will be teleport to another world.. I will help you to survive in that world. You have things to ask?"

"Um... Yes, who are you? And what makes you here? How i will be teleport to the other world?"-You asked.

"Didn't I told you? I am the system, i got created by the God, God sent me here to help you in the other world. For the 3rd question, you will know soon."-System replied.

"So, what world i am going to? Is that place dangerous? I will able to survive there?"-You keep asking.

"The world you're going to is a place where the fairy, youkai, human, devil, ghosts,... living together, the place is Gensokyo."-System answered.

"Ok.... but im just a human, and you said you're going to help me there, how can you help?"-You say.

"I know your memories.. You really like games, right? I will exist in your head and only you can see me, now i will teach you how to do it. Now say 'Status Board'!"

"St-status board!"

A board suddenly pop infront of you, many information about you and your stats is there, it just like the status board in games you played.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Race: Human
Class: (None)
Age:15
Level:1
Hp: 100/100
Mana: 100/100
Tittles: -The human chosen by God
-(None equipped)
Stats
Strength:0
Magic:0
Endurance:0
Sense:0
Speed:0
Status Points:0
Effected:None
Tittles effect: -The human chosen by God (Xp gain more 50%, None poison can effect you.)
Ability: None
Current XP:0
Xp to next level:100

"Whoa... This is just like many games i played when i was alive"-You suprised

"Haha, yes, and there are more things, but i will teach you later. Also, you have 2 wishes to wish, rule is no wish for more wishes, i will send your wishes to God and see if he can grants you."-System said.

You stay for a while, thinking what you need to wish for. After a while, you finally speak.

"My first wish is make me not aging any more after i reach 25,and the second wish is give me an ability to fight when i get there."-You say.

"Wishes sending to God... God accepted your wishes, wishes will grant after you get there."

"Now, i will rebuild your body for the wishes.. Rebuild body: 1%...2%...5%...10%...25%....50%...80%...99%...100%... Body rebuild done, everything is prepare."-System say.

"So.. When will we go to Gensokyo??"-You ask.

"Everytimes you want, Player, Go to Gensokyo?."

A board pop up infront of you.

Teleport to Gensokyo?
Yes. No.

"Player now?, hehe, it even more like a game now. Ok, Let go!"

You touch the Yes button, the board disappeared, replacing by another board.

Teleporting to Gensokyo
Teleporting...
Please stay.
Teleport!

Author:

So guys, how was my first chapter? Plz comment if you have anything to say, i will improve.
That for the first chapter, see ya.