Something.

Mackenzie awoke to the sound of Nothing Else Matters by Metallica playing loudly. 

"What the hell?" Mackenzie said, stretching her arms up into the air while yawning.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry! I keep forgetting I have a roommate now!" Auro apologized while shutting off the radio. 

"Don't worry about it, I like that song" Mackenzie said, getting out of bed.

"No shit? You don't seem like the type! You continue to surprise me, Mack." Auro proudly responded.

Mackenzie walked over to her closet to look for an outfit to wear for the day. It was Sunday so she decided to walk around the campus to figure out where all of her classes would be. As Mackenzie was searching through her clothes, Auro chimed in.

"Do you have a swimsuit with ya, Mack?" She questioned.

"Yes, I do actually. Why do you ask?" Mackenzie turned towards Auro, intrigued by the question.

"It's Sunday. I do my laps on Sundays, if you want to join me. It could be like our roommate bonding activity or something like that." Auro said as she was rummaging through the bottom drawer of her dresser. 

"That actually sounds awesome. I was going to walk around campus and try to figure out my surroundings so would you mind pointing out what's what on our way to the pool?" Mackenzie asked, turning back towards the closest to find her own swim suit.

"Sure thing! I know all the buildings around here, although I don't know too much about the law building. That's one you'll have to discover on your own" Auro replied. She seemed to smirk a little bit as she said the last sentence.

"Great! How many laps do you usually do?" Mackenzie asked, walking towards the bathroom to change, then closing the door behind her. 

"I don't usually count the laps, I stay in the pool for an hour and then I get out" Auro responded with a level of pride that was unmatched by anything Mackenzie had ever heard. Auro was so confident, so calm, it was truly inspiring.

Once the girls were dressed for their workout, Auro led Mackenzie towards the café building.

"The pool is right behind the café building which I think is pretty funny because swimming always makes me so hungry!" Auro laughed. 

"Swimming makes me never want to eat again," Mackenzie replied, "the smell of chlorine is not an enticing one"

"I guess I get where you're coming from. Look we've arrived!" Auro began to jog towards to the pool entrance.

As soon as Mackenzie walked through the door, the smell of chlorine hit her nostrils like a truck. Why did she agree to this again? Right. A workout. Something that Mackenzie felt she needed because she had gotten somewhat chubby since graduation. 

Auro headed towards the pool, strutting to the preset lanes when all of a sudden, she halted to a stop.

"Um, excuse me? Hi, this is our lane." Auro spoke up loudly towards the two boys standing just outside the water.

"Oh really? I don't see your name on it. What is your name again? Auroria, is it?" The two boys turned towards Auro and Mackenzie. Instantly, Mackenzie recognized one of the boys. It was the boy who was dancing on the table top in the café last night. He was tall, very tall. He had short brown hair that was messy but somehow attractive. He had very broad shoulders, very defined muscles, but the thing that stuck out to Mackenzie was his eyes. They were so dark, unnaturally dark.

"OH GOD, Henderson. Please don't act like a prick in front of my new friend Mack, alright?" Auro rolled her eyes after realizing who it was. She had mentioned he was pretentious but she seemed to have a huge dislike for him. Something deeper...something personal.