Fresh Meat/Roommate.

It was a rainy day in Elford when Mackenzie arrived to her dorm, but Mackenzie didn't mind, she knew she was where she belonged. Somehow she had gotten accepted into the University Of Elford, one of the most prestigious law schools in the country. She couldn't wait to get started on her classes but she knew she had some awkward conversations to get through first. She walked up to a very peppy, blonde girl who was holding a sign that said 'Ask Me For Help'.

"Um-Hi, I'm Mackenzie and I'm looking for my room.." she said awkwardly.

"Oh my gosh hello there! I'm Jessica! I can totally help you! Let me just find your name on my handy dandy list really quick!" the blonde girl squealed with such excitement. Too much excitement for 8am on a Saturday morning.

"Oh bummer! There's been a mix up! You're actually going to be staying in the musical theater and arts dormitory. I hope that's alright with you" Jessica said with a slight frown on her face.

"Oh, that's actually um..it sounds interesting" Mackenzie replied, not knowing exactly how to react. Jessica was making it seem like the musical theater dorm was a living hell.

"Oh alright awesome! It's just down this pathway!" Jessica skipped toward a dirt path.

"I hope my roommate is nice" that's all Mackenzie could think of as she walked towards the dorm.

Once they were in earshot of the huge brick building, Mackenzie was taken aback by the amount of music filling the air. People were singing and dancing and playing instruments all around her as they approached.

"Right up here! Room 313!" Jessica yelled over the loud sounds.

As they approached the door, a girl with large black hair came running out of the room, seeming to be chasing someone.

"Yeah, that's right you BETTER run you son of a bitch!" She screamed down the hall as she stood in the doorway of her room.

Mackenzie looked at the number next to the strange girl. 313. Great.

"AURORIA STOP THREATENING PEOPLE!" Jessica screamed at the girl in the doorway.

"Jessica, please do us all a favor and burn in hell? Thanks." The girl said, sticking her tongue in Jessica's direction.

Then she turned to look at Mackenzie.

"Ah, the new mea-I mean roommate! Hello! I'm Auro. No one calls me Auroria, got it?" She said to Mackenzie in a vaguely threatening, yet playful tone.

"Uh...Hey. Mackenzie" Mackenzie said, extending her hand towards the strange girl.

"oh GOD no. I'm calling you Mack. It sounds more badass" Auro responded, extending her hand back towards Mackenzie to shake her hand. It was a formal handshake which seemed odd coming from this girl.

This girl, Auroria, or Auro, was an odd one. Mackenzie took a moment to look at her. She noticed she was wearing a long, black, lace skirt with platform shoes big enough to snap someones neck in half. She paired the skirt with a large Pantera t-shirt which was cut so it draped over her flawless collar bones. Her neck was so wrapped up with necklaces of all different shapes and sizes, Mackenzie wondered how she didn't choke herself. Her black skin was the perfect tone to compliment the entire black outfit. She finished off the look with a large, droopy hat, almost like a witch hat. She was an enchanting, yet terrifying beauty. This was Mackenzie's new roommate.

Mackenzie was terrified of getting on this girls bad side, but she was entraced by her beauty.

"Are you just going to stand in the hallway all semester or what?" Auro asked, smirking back at Mackenzie.