🌸6🌸

Izuku's pov

I walk back downstairs with some of my men holding a bunch of pillows and blankets.

I open the door to the room were everyone was in and start handing them out.

"Any questions or needs mitch over there is your go to guy" I say before walking back upstairs to where the others were.

I finally get there and open it slowly to see Bakugo and Kirishima hitting each other with pillows as Kaminari hides in the corner.

I go over to Kaminari and pick him up making him squirm around in suprise.

I pat his back gently and lay down on the bed next to Todoroki who was sleeping.

I give him my right hand to entertain himself which seems to work as the other two haven't noticed us.

I go on my phone checking everything, making sure that nothings wrong with the others downstairs.

"How long are you two gonna do this for because if need to I will force you both in bed when I get tired" i say making them both jump.

"STUPID DEKU" Bakugo yells at me before running over to the bed jumping in on the other side of me.

I roll my eyes and motion for Kirishima to come over as well.

"Bakugo if you call me stupid again I will punish you" I say quickly flicking his nose.

"So how did the others not know why you were" Kaminari says as he hides his face in my neck.

I hum and play with his hair softly as Kirishima finally gets in as well.

"Different clothes and no make-up, black hair and different eye colour" I say as I wrap my arms around his waist.

I put make-up on for a reason and that's because before this I lived with my dad and he was very abusive and he's the reason I have a two big scars on my face, one on the right side on my lip and the other over my left eye.

I close my eyes slowly and let my tired self fall asleep.

(Timeskip to the next day)

I slowly unwrap the boys and blankets off my tired body and get up heading towards the bathroom.

I turn the water on and strip before getting in letting the hot water hit my body repeatedly.

'Hmm what should I make for breakfast' I think to myself as I was my chest.

(Im going to refer to them by their first name lol)

Denki' s pov

I wake up from the loss of most of the body heat to see no one in the bed with me.

I slowly drag my body off the bed, stumbling over my own feet before falling forward almost instantly.

But just before I hit the ground someone caught me before pulling me back up to face them.

I look forward and see a bare chest covered in scars and bruises.

"You okay pika" I hear a familiar voice making me look up into their eyes.

It was the green broccoli, izuku midoriya.

I nod my head and blush trying to look away as he stepped around me.

"Okay" he says in a quiet voice before picking his phone up and texting someone.

I turn around to face him, trying to ask my question before I forget it.

Izuku is slowly getting dressed, currently distracted by something unknown to me.

Once he's done he starts walking to me before picking me up sitting me on his hip as we walk out to someplace in this huge house.

I hide my face in his shoulder with my arms around his neck.

"Hm we're going down to the living room, you must be hungry seeing as you slept a lot longer then everyone else" he says in a hushed voice as we go down the stairs.

After about 5 more minutes of walking we finally get to the living room where everyone is.

He sits me down next to Kirishima and walks away, I lean to the side and rest my head on kiri's shoulder slowly falling asleep again.

———————————
Sorry for the long wait I hope you enjoy this and I'll be working on a new chapter soon