Chapter Six: Revenge

Donna
- It's him.. - I looked surprised - it's Carmichael with.. good question. What does he have in his right hand?
- Omg, mom, it's a ring!
- What?
- Sheridan - Sam said - let's fix it all.
- Oh, really? You want to be with me again?
- Yes. - he put the ring on my finger - do you want to start a new chapter of our life with me?
- Y..Yes.. sure!
- Gosh, I love you so much.
- I love you too.
I just couldn't believe that everything just.. fixed on it's own. I went home after two weeks and everything was like in heaven. With Sam and Soph beside me it couldn't be other way. Well.. actually untill today. When I woke up I noticed that Sam's not next to me, and it means that he woke up first, what never happens. That's why I got a bit worried.
"Sam?" I started to search for him. When   I went to the room next to our bedroom,
I saw something, that I hoped I will never.
- S..Sam..
- Donna.. I..
- Stop explaining, I see everything..
- No, Donna, it's not like that!
- I know what I see you cheater!
- To remind, you did exactly the same!
- I was drunk! And I didn't really want it!
- But you did it!
- You know? I really regret what I did, but now I'm not sure if I should, 'Cause as
I see you're not better.
- It's your fault, you started cheating!
- So you did it just to ruin me because of something that I did when I was drunk and I regret? It's even worse!
I felt like I can't stand it anymore so I just left the room in tears. I started to fear myself again.
- Mom - I've heard the only voice that makes me happy right now - what's up?
- Sam's jerk.
- Oh.. What have he done?
- He cheated on me just to revange..
- What?! Gosh I hate when someone behave like this..
- Donna! - Sam followed me - I'm sorry!
- Stop it, please..
- I fucked up, I know..
- Yeah, you did.
- I'm so sorry!
- Mom - Sophie whisped to me - I think you should think about it.
That was the moment when I didn't know what to say or do and I felt just like a dumbass or a child.
- Please.. Forgive me.
- I don't.. I don't know.
- Take a chance, Sheridan.
- Ugh.. okay, I can't be mad at you and it's kinda annoying.
- He just smiled - I always knew that.
- Knew what?
- That we're each other's destiny.
- Maybe.
- Don't play dumb, you're sure we are.
- Okay, yes, you're right.
- I always am - he smiled again.
- Yes, you always are.. too confident! - she laughed - and I am right more often btw.
- Yeah, sure - he laughed.
- Yes!
- Well, everyone can have a dreams.
- Oh - she rolled her eyes then laughed.
- Soo.. you're okay now? - Sophie asked.
- Yes I guess - I anserwed.
- Good - she smiled.
- Okay now someone has to cook something to eat for dinner today - I said.
- Yeah, could you? - Sam looked at me like a child begging for candy - Your dinners are the best on the world!
- Mhm, sure - I said knowing that he's just too lazy to make dinner and that's why he said it, but I didn't really mind.
I went to the kitchen to start making dinner. I like cooking so I haven't had any problems with it. Untill the moment when I needed pepper which was on the highest shelf. I wasn't tall enough to take it, so I used a ladder. I thought everything was okay with it, but I fell from it. I felt too much pain to move.
- Mom! - Sophie went after she's heard the noise I made while falling.
- What's up? - Sam asked from the living room.
- Dad, come here!
Sam also went there.
- Oh my god..
- Mom felt from the ladder.
- I'm.. I'm okay - I tried to calm her down.
- No, you're not, don't lie to me.
- I'll be okay, Soph.
- I hope so.. but how did this happen?
- I.. I don't know.. when I did the last step, I felt like it was broken, but I used it yesterday and it wasn't.
- But no one except you used it, so it's weird - Sophie said.
- Oh my god.. I think I know everything - I said knowing that it wasn't an accident.
- So what happened?
- My sister said she'll come to the island, I bet she already did..
- Do you mean..?- Sam asked.
- Yes, she hates me and that's why I think she broke this ladder.
- Oh, then she's psycho.
- I know Soph.
- But mom..
- Yeah?
- Does it mean you're in danger?
- Um.. I'm not really sure what is happening right now, so I don't know.
- There's one sure thing, I will protect you all the time untill you'll be safe - Sam said.
- Thank you, hun - I smiled.
- I wonder how can anyone hate you my love, you're just perfect.
- And maybe that is the reason, I mean, my sister has always heard even from her friends how good and kind I am, so maybe it just made her as sad that she started to hate me, you know, it works like this sometimes.
- Yeah, maybe, but that's not a reason to kill you!
- She didn't kill me.
- But she tried to!
- Oh, okay, maybe, but she can't do anything about  that she's just sick.
- You're too kind honey.
- Maybe I am, but that's just me. Now, can you help me please to stand up?
- Sure - He helped me.
When I looked through the window I noticed something what really scared me.