Chapter Five: Unknown

One month later

Sophie
I'm really worried about my mom. I saw her with a gun last time, happily she didn't kill herself, but she didn't go out of her room for weeks. I don't know what to do, I'm hella stressed.
I've decided to call my grandma.
- Hey, Soph!
- Hey, grandma, I need your help.
- What's up?
- Mom's depressed and I don't know what to do.
- You should take her to the hospital.
- She won't let me take her there.
- But she needs help.
- Yeah, I know..
- Try to do it hun.
- Okay..
I hang up and then went to mom's room.
- Hey, mom.
- What?
- I just wanted to see how are you.
- As always.
- I see.. Mom, I know you won't want to do it, but maybe we'll go to the doctor, you know, to the psychologist.
- No. I don't wanna hear about it.
- But why?
- 'Cause I don't want any stranger to know about my personal problems!
- Okay, just asked.. Anyway, please, think about it, okay?
- I said no.
- Mom, there isn't any other way to help you and make you feel better.
- You're wrong. You're absolutely wrong. Your psychical health depends on you, not on a person which you don't really know and is called "a doctor". It's all a bullshit.
- But the "doctors" helps you to understand what is your problem and to end with it. The person which is sick won't face getting better without other person which knows her stuff.
- Maybe, but I'm not sick. I just feel worse.
- You actually didn't come out of your room for a few weeks. I may not be right, but it's not what a person without psychical sickness does.
- Gosh, stop it, okay?!
- Mom, I'm worried! I can't stand seeing you so broken and sad and alone. You can't hide from me that you're sick, 'cause you just are and it's alright! Why are you so scared of saying that?
- Once again, I'm not sick!
- Fine, you can play it if you want, but I'm going to bring you to the psyhologist anyway.
- Go away!
- You know.. you're really sick now, my normal mother wouldn't behave like that.
- I told you to go!
- I don't recognize you... you were never like this.. and tha's exactly why you're going with me to the doctor.
- No, I'm not.
- Yes, you are. Like it or not, I'm bringing you to the doctor.
- I'd rather wouldn't.
- Mom, I'm not scared of you, I know you're not sick enough to hurt me.
- Who knows if I won't.
- Wtf?! Do you hear yourself?!
- Clearly.
That's when I called an ambulance which took her to the psychiatric hospital. It was terrible to see her looking like those all psychos from the movies. She was trying to run away, screaming and stuff.
Some time passed and I could finally visit her.
- Hi mum.
- Hey.
- How are you?
- Better. Thank you and I'm sorry for yesterday. I was like in transe.
- Yeah, I know how it works. You were afraid of you sickness.
- Yes..
- Well, let's just forget it. When will you be back at home?
- they said I'll be here for about one week of everything'll be fine.
- Oh, okay.
Then they both saw someone coming inside the room.
- Oh, my god - Sophie said smiling.