chapter seven

(Y/N) pov

I close the book and I back away from it confused and bewildered at the situation "this can't be right" I say to myself before the door slowly opens "hello (Y/N)?" the voice of Myrcella calls out as her head pokes out from behind the door "yes, please come in princess" I say as I pick up the book and I place it on my side table, Myrcella closes the door "please stop calling me that (Y/N) you're my friend" she says "I am?" I ask "yes you are, what's wrong have you not had a friend before?" she asks "do my brothers count? because most of my life I've played with Bran, Jon and Robb" I say "I suppose but they are your family don't you know anyone else?" Myrcella asks I think for a while "(D/N) he is my friend I never go anywhere without him...except for here" I say with a faint smile "having a direwolf that you have raised isn't the same...isn't there someone else?" she asks I think for a while again "there's Hodor he is my friend...kind of he can't talk but I think he understands me...most of the time" I say Myrcella then grabs my hand "well you're my friend now...what is it you do at Winterfell?" she asks "well I train most of time I've been learning how to fight...but I really like to read" I say excitedly "father has gotten me books to read constantly" I say "I like to read too what is it you read?" she asks "history of the seven kingdoms and the great houses very different from what you read" I say as it goes silent until Myrcella speaks up "So your sister will marry my brother and they will be the king and queen won't that be great?" she asks "no" I reply as it goes silent again but this time the door opens and father is standing there "Princess Myrcella what are you doing here?" he asks "I came to visit (Y/N) Lord Stark" she replies as I stand up and then help her up "I must go now" she says, but before leaving she smiles at me and closes the door. I look at father who looks back at me "what?" I ask confused as to why he is looking at me like that "what were you talking about?" he asks "books" I say "books?" father replies "it's all I have to do here, read, read and more reading Sansa goes off with Joffrey and Arya goes to those dancing lessons and I'm left alone, at least at Winterfell I had stuff to do" I say as I sit on my bed and my father sits next to me and puts an arm around my shoulder "I miss mother, I miss Bran, Rickon, Robb, Jon and (D/N)" I say "I know you do" father says.

In the past couple of weeks my stay at Kings Landing has gotten worse, father fought the kingslayer and got injured but Jorry was killed and it just gets worse...Robert Baratheon has died and my father has been taken prisoner for being a traitor and the Queen has kept Sansa and I captive. They tried to get me to sign a letter to Robb getting him to swear loyalty but I refused and the last thing I seen that day was the fist of Meryn Trant coming towards my face and then. I wake up in my bed with a swelling pain in my left eye and infront of me I can see Sansa "(Y/N) you need to get up...it's father's trial today" she says and immediately I get up. I quickly put on clothes and I go to leave but Sansa grabs my arm "I'm sorry but I can't let you leave with that" she says pointing to the bruise on my eye "what do you mean?" I ask and I see Sansa lifting up a tray "I won't put a lot on you" she says "oh no, no, no, no" I say