Chapter five

(Y/N) pov

I sit in my room preparing to leave for Kings Landing with (D/N) by my side, I put clothes into a trunk as (D/N) whines "I'm sorry boy you know you can't come with me the queen wouldn't allow it after what happened" I say to him as he lies on the floor with his head resting on his paws whilst I think about what happened two nights ago. Joffrey attacked Arya with his sword but before he could do anything Nymeria defended Arya and ran away, then they lied about it and Sansa took their side, she lied to father right to his face the queen and her both got Lady killed. I put the last of my clothes away before putting the book father gave me with them. I then hear my door opening I turn around to see Jon walking in "hello (Y/N)" he says "hello Jon are you leaving now?" I ask knowing that he is leaving for the wall at the same time as we're leaving for Kings Landing "yes I am, I've seen Arya and I'm going to say goodbye to Bran after you" he says "I hope you enjoy it at Kings Landing but just make sure your sisters don't kill each other" he says "I will" I say, I want to hate Sansa for what she did but I can't "I'll miss you, I don't care what mother says you're my brother" I say before hugging my brother for possibly the last time "the next time I see you, you'll be a lord" he says "and you'll be an old man" I joke as he walks out.

I walk out to the courtyard and I meet up with father and my sisters who are getting in a carriage with the queen "(Y/N) go with them" father says "can I not go by horse?" I ask "don't you want to be in the carriage and read your book?" he asks "and be with her...no" I say referring to the queen every since that night she has been glaring at me when talk with Myrcella or Tommen "you shouldn't be mad at your sister (Y/N) it wasn't her fault" he says "I know father" I reply I wasn't mad at Sansa she didn't know what would have happened just as we are about to leave Robb walks up to us both "son, remember what I taught you" father says as he puts a hand on his shoulder "yes father" Robb replies father smiles and pats his shoulder before leaving "I'll see you when you get back (Y/N)" Robb says "I'll miss you" I say Robb chuckles "(Y/N) you won't be there forever I'll still be here when you get back so will Bran, mother and Rickon" he says as he puts a hand on my head and ruffles up my hair "and try not to get into trouble with the princess" he jokes, I laugh as I punch his arm before getting on my horse and leaving beside father. I look back and I see the gates closing behind us as guards walk along the walls I then look to the broken tower where Bran fell "please wake up for when I come back" I say as home slowly shrinks as we get further away.