Reliving the life in a world of guns

The event after Simo Häyäh's death..

He opened his eyes, he seemed to be on snow. He had recently died in 2002, he remembers that definitely yet he is confused. He didn't know what to say or what to do, he slowly sat up. No way... he realized he was wearing the ol' Finnish military uniform, back in the winter war. He checked what he has, he doesn't even know how he got here. Is he reliving the dream of the winter war, making himself become the white death again? Anyway, he checked his equipment or whatever was on him, and so he held out his Suomi K31 smg, and checked the drum magazines, he has two and one in the gun. He uses a strap to holster his K31. 

He felt something odd, he moves some snow around and sees the great Mosin-nagant m28/30 rifle, he holds it up, it has a bayonet attached to it, quite nice. He sees quite plenty of small packs of bullets meant for the rifle. He picks each one up and storages them. He stood up and looked around, it seems like he is near a small town, it all looks abandoned.. how odd. He explored by moving forward but he was a bit crouched and leaning forward just to make sure spotting him will be much harder. The outfit he wore practically made him blend in with the winter environemnt, making it really damn hard to see him. He says to himself "I need answers." which shows how confused he is.

He continued exploring and exploring, eventually reaching to the seemingly abandoned ghost town. He didn't see anyone yet, but he isn't liking this whole ghost theme. Is this the apocolypse? Simo looked around and decided to go to a three story tall building, he takes out his K31 and aimed at any corner he could think of. He is being extremely cautious, he knows something happened after he died... could he be in a new world or in the future? He didn't like any of these vibes.

Eventually he did manage to reach to the rooftops. Lots of snow on top of these buildings as well, they looked a bit more fancy than the buildings in 2002, just not TOO much. He looked over the edge of the building, and saw something... he didn't imagine seeing. He saw what seemed to be a pack of 4 little... metallic.. machines? Small, and they have a big 'eye' or glass, or something. They seemed to have unidentifiable weapons on top of them, Simo Häyäh being cautious, and thought these weapons on them are very ranged, in reality, they surprisingly weren't. He just didn't know about this.

Simo sighs a little, he is currently wearing a mask just to help him with the heat, and to make himself even harder to see. He used a pile of snow that is coveniently near the edge of the building as cover and a good ambush spot. He slowly switched his K31 to the Mosin-nagant rifle, being careful and not making any noise. The four little machines seemed to be sticking around but are now scouting their perimeter. They didn't seem to notice him, he didn't smirk, he didn't get cocky, he wouldn't underestimate a enemy. Especially on someone he has NO INFORMATION or even knows what it can do.

He pulled the lever of his rifle, and realized it wasn't loaded, so he slowly used a clip and loaded the bullets, one by one, just so the noise isn't super sudden or quick, the machines didn't seem notice, that's a relief. Eventually he finished loading in the 5 bullets, pulls the clip slowly, and puts it away while slowly pulling the lever forward. Now ready, he checked on each of these small four legged machines, one was looking away, so no use, another also looking away in a angle, two are facing his direction, with that, he aimed at the one that was more further, and then pulled the trigger, the bullet flew and slammed into the visor or 'eye' of the machine, making it fall by the sheer bullet impact which did surprise him a bit for how weak they seem, he quickly pulled the lever which the second one seems confused, but already the other two are alerted, he aimed and fired another shot to the other one, hitting into the 'eye' and making it seemingly just jump back, and destroyed by the looks of it. The other two were about to take cover but he pulled the lever back and forth, firing another shot, hitting the third one in the visor, doing the same to the fourth which did try to make a get away.