Announcements!

Hi all! Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting as much as you do! I'm glad you enjoy this book so much!

For those of you who don't know or who are just ending the book, I have completed Book 2 and just published Book 3.

I have also just added an important announcement at the beginning of Book 3 that I will reiterate here: the remainder of this series focuses on Alexandra's life after she returns to her true time. Unfortunately, that means there will be less Tom/Alexandra moments in the future. However, upon completing this series, I will be writing and publishing at least one more book outlining what would have happened if Alexandra never returned home. So, Tom lovers, your time will come.

Until then, I hope you continue to enjoy the series and what I have planned for Alexandra and her friends. In Book 2 you will learn a lot more about Alexandra as her character develops, you will begin to see the effect meeting Tom had on her, and her relationship with Draco will be elaborated on.

Finally, I will be going through this book to edit it eventually. None of the content/storylines will be edited, but my grammar and writing definitely will be (some chapters were written over a year apart. I started writing in December 2018 and it's currently February 2020. Yikes.).
Also, I do realize that almost every chapter in this book is short and very very vague. My writing is actually embarrassing. I literally didn't proofread anything, so I don't know why so many of you read it and kept reading it. You're troopers.
Anyway, I'm going to be adding a lot more detail as well as changing some minor things, but I won't be adding any new information, so you don't have to go back and reread the entire story if you plan on reading books 2 and 3 (I mean, unless you want to. I'm not stopping you.)
I'll make sure everything makes sense and connects properly to the rest of the books, because I did notice while writing parts of book 3 that it didn't exactly match to book 1.
Overall, this book will hopefully be significantly better and make much more sense soon.

That's all for now! As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated! I love hearing all your thoughts, good or bad, and I try to take as many as I can into consideration when I'm writing. For example, I wouldn't be writing the alternate series if it weren't for all you hardcore Tom lovers telling me you want more. I know I can't make everyone happy, but I'll always try my best to!

Lots of love xx