chapter.2

“Sunshine” — Stray Kids

Mom came back home at 8, just right at a perfect time for dinner with their children. she brought along two paper bags from her company she worked at to present her twins. kelly and kyle rushed down as they heard mom called for them in the kitchen. she was waiting for them by the island with desserts which their personal chef baked them, "congrats, kids. I'm sorry, there's nothing much for a celebration but we will throw a party tomorrow night at your uncle's. somehow, his son's school's results will be release by tomorrow, so why not celebrate together?"

"of course, mom. what's in the bag? are they for us?" kyle mentioned it, "looks luxurious," as he stood up from the tall stool, curiosity had him.

"yes, darling. the company designed these clothes just for you two. I hope you both like them," mom put on her bright face. she expected her children to love them as always. she has been really wanted to show off her team's design, because why not? but in a good way though. it's just that she is really proud of what she works for and it is really a dream come true. with the experience she made, she hope her children can do what she can do and not choosing the wrong choice to start an adult life. she doesn't want anything to dissapointed with, except with love and care.

mom would gives kelly a short red dress with beeds shaped like flowers and laces around the small waist with flowers patterns, it is the dress what kelly wanted because she really wanted a red dress for every fancy dinner she goes. the fancy dinner always happened when their families from overseas visited the city and had dinner in a fancy restaurant. the family doesn't mind how much of the meals cost are, that actually scared the heck out of kelly because she is a person who  doesn't like to spend on a high price things especially when it comes to food.

while kyle, mom presented him khaki colored hoodie that comes with a snu logo at the top left. simple yet perfect for him. kyle especially likes hoodie as he is a hoodie collector, that can tell that his two closets are full with hoodies. he really likes to wear the on-the-go kind of clothes. not just hoodies, there were t-shirts that folded in drawers, three full suits for formal events, soccer jerseys he would wear during his soccer training every Thursday and Friday. he will miss trainings when he got into college soon.

the atmosphere was either tense or calm, kelly's thoughts went everywhere. if I tell mom, she'll freak out and I'm ruining the mood then she cancelled off my college and cut off my pocket money from my bank account then she'll distrust me-. it was hard for her to handle. she was totally scared what would her mom reacted to the news. kelly groaned as she stop eating her chocolate cake, "are you okay, honey?" kelly suddenly had a migraine headache after two years. last time was when she was really stressed about her first high school exam and she was new to the school's level of education, then her mom assigned her a personal tutor which was felix. that's how she met him, mom treated him like her own son and kelly eventually being in a relationship after her first exam result came out quite good.

kelly suddenly thought of felix. she thought it wasn't fair that she broke up with him but after she saw he was with emy that hurts her so bad. emy is a cheerleader since middle school, having a nice body shape what every girls dream of, a perfect brownish hair length that matched her brown eye color, was an average student but she was really good to keep up her good grades. she wasn't bad as you think she is, it's just that maybe felix found an ideal girl in his life and not dating with whom his tutored. kelly always thought was this right?

"honey, is there something to say?" mom was worried about her, "I'm sorry if anything pressures you. can you tell me what's wrong? I don't want to see you sick," that's how mom cared. kelly had the urged to cry because she didn't want to dissapoint her mom. she finally look up to face her mom with teary eyes. mom pulls her into a hug, caressed her daughter hair, "what's wrong, honey? please tell me, " she kissed her daughter forehead.