Jin and Namjoon would always bake something together, for absolutely no reason at all.

Well, Jin would do most part, while Namjoon would be breaking eggs, knocking over a carton of milk or just quietly observe Jin's doing, since he was told to just wait for his friend's orders.

Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin would be sitting on the couch, either playing Mario Cart or they'd discuss legitimately anything that came to their minds.

Jungkook would just watch the scene and leave to his room or he'd join them on whatever they were doing.

Not that he minded company, but since he usually did things alone, he still had trouble getting used to a lot of human interaction at once.

Oh and Taehyung, you already know about that.

The alpha would rarely come to the groups hangouts and if he did, he'd get there a lot later than his friends.

Surprisingly, Jimin and Taehyung had were the closest out of the six friends, which was what confused Jungkook most.

Jimin would always tell him about Taehyung.
He'd tell him about how Taehyung was known for his looks but actually was a completely different person than people thought he was.
He'd tell him about Taehyung's and his trips to Mc Donald's whenever they felt like it and about how the rest of the group usually joined them. At some point, Jungkook felt like he knew Taehyung, even though he his first impressions of the latter weren't close to how Jimin described him.

He'd would always tell him about how good Taehyung and him would get along, but to this day, they never got to hang out.

Back to the present, Jungkook walked into the kitchen, finding his brother get some glasses and plates to put on the table in the living room.

Jimin looked quite adorable, he was wearing a sweater and some comfortable pants while humming a silent tune.

He hadn't noticed his brother yet, so Jungkook decided to approach him

"Who's gonna come today? the entire crackhead team?"
he asked as he handled stood next to the smaller boy.

"Oh, freaking finally, you're awake. Yeah, everyone, including Taetae"
the mochi said, giving his brother a small smile while going back into the kitchen to get some Sprite and Water from the fridge.

"Perhaps you'll finally meet him. I can't believe you've never met him in person after everything I've told you about him. You two are equally as awkward in meeting new people, so I'm sure you'll will get along"
Jimin chuckled as he put the drinks on the table, turning his head to his brother for a second.

"I guess"
the younger shrugged his shoulders, scratching the back of his head to cover up the fact he was a little nervous.

the boy's chaotic thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing and his brother turned around to where the sound came from.

"Alright, I'm gonna open the door, can you get the snacks for me please?"
the latter shouted slightly, leaving the room.

Jungkook only nodded with an almost inaudible "Sure", now even more nervous than before so he almost stumbled over his own foot.

He grabbed the snacks and chocolate from the kitchen and returned to the living room, as he was greeted by the usual, familiar faces. Hoseok had his arms wide open for a hug and the rest of the group pat his shoulder.

"Hey Gguks! How's it going?"
Hobi asked, hugging Jungkook for a couple of seconds.

Hoseok was really cuddly with his friends, Jungkook was no exception.