『1』

╔═════════ ∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘ ═════════╗

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

╚════════ ∘◦ ミ⛧ ◦∘ ═════════╝

the warm sensation of soft sunlight awoke the sleepy young omega boy from dreamland as he slowly opened his eyes only to see a bright golden light leaking through his window's curtains.

Silent chirping of birds could be heard from outside the house along with multiple voices and chattering.
A small melody repeating over and over in the boy's ears.

Several minutes passed, while the light haired omega was still trying to get his mind together, stretching his arms and legs, yawning softly.

When he felt ready, he slowly got up from his position and made his way to his bathroom, while tangling his hand through his soft, pink hair.

He entered the shower, shivering at the cold sensation of the water which eventually changed to a warm temperature.

The boy closed his eyes, trying to clear his mind from any stressing thoughts while letting the water run over his body.

Today was Jungkook's eighteenth birthday.
Any other teenage boy would be amused by the fact of becoming an adult, while Jungkook clearly wasn't.

But not the thought of becoming an adult didn't please him.

He simply was afraid.

Afraid of finding his mate.

Terrified of having to submit to a person, whether it's a boy or a girl.

No, that was the last thing he wanted to do.
And he wasn't going to make up his mind so soon.

He sighed.

What if there wasn't even such thing as a 'mate'?

At least, he did hear of some stories where a wolf apparently didn't have a mate.
Although those might've been tales that weren't even true.
But who knows?

Perhaps Jungkook didn't have a mate?
Perhaps his mate wouldn't accept him?

Would he even find answers to his questions one day?
He didn't know, and that was what upset him most.

He won't be able to choose his fate.
_________

The Boy got out of the shower, swiftly grabbing his towel while doing so.

After he had dried his hair and body, he put on a white hoodie, some comfortable pants and his favourite Timberlands.

And although he tried to push all these thoughts that were haunting him for the past few days away, he couldn't help but worry even more.

It was exhausting, but, you see, this was all  his pack would tell him ever since his fifteenth birthday.

The Night Walker pack strictly followed their traditions and they barely made any exceptions.