Foreword

Please NOTE: This story is currently on-hold due to edits. It will be published in full when I am able to complete the needed changes. Thank you for your patience! In the meantime, Oliver makes appearances in Before the Snow Falls, In the House of Summer, and *even* The Fire We Started!

Greetings readers and writers alike!

I'm here to bring you a new novella in honor of ONC 2020. And I'm excited to bring back a previous character and introduce a new one! I was going to use all new characters for this story, but Oliver's (from Before The Snow Falls) sarcastic voice kept nagging the back of my brain. He just so wanted to be included.

Hope you enjoy this little time traveling romp! ✨
(Like, actual time traveling this time)

Info below 👇🏼

——————————————————————

After her boyfriend broke up with her, Poppy Flores declared that she wanted to start over somewhere new. The next morning, she woke up in 1951. It wasn't exactly what she'd meant when she said somewhere new.

Every disorienting morning after that brought Poppy to a new year and a new place. But she soon realized that there was one thing that stayed the same. The handsome man with the mysterious smile and disheveled auburn hair.

She saw his face in the crowds every day.

✨✨✨

Oliver Rockwell was a 19th century man with a very odd, very annoying task—to guide 21st century Poppy Flores through her journey in time. Oliver doesn't understand this new role of his, and he certainly doesn't understand Poppy.

But when he finally figures both out, what happens when he has to give them up?

Thanks, all❤️