Chapter 1 - Wtf, Randy?

🔶Warning Foul Language🔶
❤Enjoy!❤
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

*alarm*
7pm

     "Agh..fuck.." Nate said, with his hand on his neck it was sore. He wanted to go back to sleep but he could not because he had to class early to cram everything inside his head since there was a social studies test and his best friends where there to help. His two best friends are Teddy and Francis. He went to his bathroom to shower and he changed to his clean clothes. He then went downstairs and his father greeted him while he sat down on the chair.

      "So? Did you do Ms. Godfrey's assignment that was due 2 weeks ago?" His father said. Nate was shocked that he even knew about that. He made an half true excuse but he knew it would not work but he would give it a shot. "Well..I did do the assignment it is at Francis's house because he was tutoring me for a upcoming quiz." He said while making himself a bowl of cereal. "I'll believe you Nate but if there is any funny buisness going on I will know." He said exiting the kitchen.

     Nate shook his head and he finished his cereal and went upstairs to brush his teeth. "Like yes, I know but like do you think the outfit will look bad on me?.." It was Nate's older sister, Ellen. She bumped him while he was heading downstairs and he rolled his eyes at her. "Can you watch it?"

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*

     Ellen dashed down the stairs to get it because that is how an older sister can get so obnoxious now a days. Nate was not going to stay around any longer to hear his sister chit-chat all day long so he made himself a sandwich and put everything in his backpack. "Oh? This isn't Amy?" Ellen frowned. Nate ignored her and dashed through the front door without any goodbyes. He greeted Francis and Teddy infront of his house.

     "Dude, did y'all do the homework for Godfrey?" Teddy said, a bit worried because he did not do it. "Homework?!" Nate bit his fingernails. "Yes, I did do my homework Teddy, as a matter of fact it is right here." Francis shows off his drawings of the states. Nate and Teddy look at eachother and looked at Francis.

     "Oh no, do not look at me like that." He says. "Please Francis? Can we copy?" The boys pleaded. "Remember last time that you tried to do that? She gave us all detention?" Francis kept walking. "Oh well, I guess I am going to end up failing sixth grade and be homeless for the rest of my life.." Nate said in the fakest voice ever. He wanted to make Francis feel pity. Teddy laughed so hard and so did Nate. Francis face palmed and they where close to the school.

     "P-Please!! Stop give it back will you?" A chubby redheaded kid with freckles was trying to get his notebook back. "Hah? Try and get it fatty!" A familar voice said. "Hey, it's Chad and Randy is bullying him." Francis said. "I'm tired of this- I'm going straight at him." Nate whisper shouted. Teddy and Francis looked at eachother. "Are you crazy?!" They both yelled at him. Nate ignored them and he stomped his way to Randy. "HEY! GIVE THAT BACK TO HIM YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Nate yelled.

     "Pfft..MAKE ME YOU LITTLE PUSSY!" Randy yelled back at his face. "W-wait! Please..do not fight!" Chad said twirling his thumbs of nervousness. "SHUT IT FAT BITCH!" Randy pushed him making Chad fall on his butt. Chad ran away and started to cry. Nate grabbed Randy from his collar. "WHY DID YOU PUSH CHAD YOU DOUCHE BAG?!" Nate said, while his whole face turned red. "What the fuck, Randy?!" One of the members of the posse(gang) said. "SHUT UP, AND LEAVE YOU FUCKERS!" Randy said elbowing them. The posse(gang) left, and everyone was surrounding Nate and Randy. Randy pushed Nate off which made him fall on his back.

     Randy got on top of him and started to punch him. "I FUCKING HATE YOU, WRIGHT!" Nate choked him and then flipped over so he was on top of him now. "I HATE YOU MORE BUTTANCOURT!" He kept choking him and rolling around the floor. Principal Nichols and Mr. Staples came running and grabbed the boys to separate them.
"YOU TWO GO TO THE OFFICE!" Mr. Staples yelled and pointed at the door. Principal Nichols led them to the office. As they where entering the hallway everyone was snickering at them.

     Teddy and Francis shook there head and said, "We told you so." Nate looked at them and he looked the other way with embarrassment. "This is all your fucking fault you bitch." Randy whispered so only Nate could hear. Nate shrugged and rolled his eyes at him. They where at the principals office now and the 3 of them entered the room. Nate sat down and so did Randy. "WHAT WAS THAT INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR?!! Principal Nichols yelled, that practically the whole hallway could hear. Nate looked down and Randy rolled his eyes and did the same. "YOU TWO DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL FOR 2 WEEKS THEN, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RESPOND FINE THEN. LEAVE MY OFFICE." He slammed his hands on top of the desk and he pointed towards the door.

     Nate left the room first, then Randy followed him. Randy pinned him to the wall. "What the fuck do you think of messing with me?" Randy said close to his face. Nate looked at him and his heart started to beat. "U-UH..Well, because you're a major asshole that's why!" He said close to his face back. Randy's heart started to beat as well because he never noticed Nate's features so upclose he was quite handsome for a 6th grader.

     Randy immediately looked at his lips and he blushed so hard. Nate managed to get away because he was frozen. He dashed across the hallway, which he wasn't supposed to do but he did anyway. Nate caught his breath and everyone was in class already so he went to his homeroom. He looked around the class and everyone was looking at him and started to giggle except Teddy and Francis. Ms. Godfrey was angry and told him to sit.

~End of Chapter~

Author message:
Hello, this is my first book/chapter and I hope you enjoyed it! I apologize for any mistakes! I really enjoy the Big Nate books and decided to make a Randy x Nate! See you in Chapter 2 - It Was Him, Not Me! ❤