Chapter 2: Sludge Incident

3rd person POV

As All might landed on top of some random building and he coughs out blood, 'Shit, I'm out of the time' All might thought as suddenly smoke cover is his body. When the smoke clears a skeleton from of all might. 'Well that was closed,- now I should give the villain to the authority' as all might look at his pocket he sees that the bottle is gone 'shit I must have dropped it in when I jump1-'  All might thought was by an explosion. All might quickly rush to the explosion as soon as he heard it. As all might reach the seen he became furious at himself making such a mistake. All might look to see who was capture and it turn out to be Midnight a fellow Hero and the heroes are not even helping and just waiting for someone with the right quirk. 'I useless' is what all might is thinking right now, he thought was interrupted by a boy with green hair rushing into the scene, young Midoriya.

Izuku POV 

Again I was heading home, I was walking when I see a crowd on the other side. Curiosity got so I make my way through the crowd 'maybe I can make more note about the fight' i thought as I make my way to the front. When I reach the front I saw the villain fought when I was in the tunnel my mind is racing and I come to the conclusion that all might must have dropped it, but where is all might and why isn't any hero doing anything. with that thought in mind and heard the hero said something about waiting for someone with the right quirk to defeat the villain. At that point, I lose my patience and run in the scene to save the girl. I raise my hand up and said" Wind release" then a gush of wind comes out of my palm and i quickly grab the girl's arm and walk her to the hero.  After I saw some heroes walking toward me but and praise me, as the press film my fight and praise, but before they could interview me and quickly walk away. I was walking back home this time hoping for no interruption but then a girl comes up to me and i realize it was the girl I saved. 

" Thank you for saving me there when the heroes just watch." she smiled

"No problem, I'm Izuku Midoriya by the way," I said and smile at her.

'so hot!' she thought

"I Nemuri Kayama" 

"Well it's nice to meet you, hope we see each other again, bye" I smile at her and slowly walk away

"YOU TOO!!!" I heard Nemuri shouted from a distance and turn around wave and smile at her.

Nemuri POV

I walk away blushing, Midoriya-kun looks so hot but he wearing a school uniform that means he must be young. He probably doesn't like old someone like me.  But I really like him though-no an R-rated heroine like me can't fall for a boy, 'but that boy is so hot and heroic'-' no don't think about that. There's no way I will fall for that boy as easy as that, right?' 'Ugh I hope as see him again though'-'stop thinking about him' I shake my head in sadness and disappointment as I walk home.

Back to Izuku POV

After the encounter with Nemuri, I continue walking home. But then again I feel someone following me around, I turn and was met we a skinny guy with big baggy cloth, a blonde hair, with a shadowy blue eye. I start to connect the dot and realize that it was all might in a skinnier form. 

"All Might!?" I asked unsurely All might eye widen,

 " Yes my boy, but how did you know" he replied and then asked

" Um... well I guess I know from the oversize cloth that you wear as if you can get bigger and you also have the same blue eye and blond hair and you also wear the same clothes," I replied.

"oh well, young Midoriya I've come to thank you and I also have a proposal for you I want to give you my quirk One For All."  All might said

"One For All" Izuku repeated in awe

" Most Heroes show signs of being a hero at an early age" " And you, my boy are the most heroic person out there."  

Time Skip ( after all might finish explaining about his quirk)

"I believe that you are more than worthy to be my successor, to inherited my quirk. " "So I ask you, Young Midoriya, Will you accept my power?"