Oh, Calamity!

Two days later Entoan is out of the hospital.

Entoan’s POV

The doctor cleared me out of the hospital today so I could go home. Yay. At least my mom is home from her business trip, so my dad won’t do anything to me. Dlive helped me out of the hospital.

“Gunner! Oh thank goodness you’re okay!” I heard my mom yell as she ran towards me. Dlive turned to me with a confused look on his face and whispered, “Gunner?” I just nodded. My mom soon got to where we were standing and embraced me in a tight hug.

“I’m fine mom. It was just another anxiety attack, not like I haven’t had those before.” I said prying her off of me. I say ‘another’ because I’ve had many in the past.

“You have a good point. Oh, hello there, you must be one of Gunner’s friends.” She turned to Dlive and gave him a hug.

“Well, I insist you come to our house for dinner. Come now boys.” She said turning and snapping her fingers. She’s so sassy jfc.

Time skip once again to Entoan’s house

Once we got to my house my mom pushed us up to my room.

“I’ll call you two when dinner’s ready!” She yelled up the stairs then disappeared. I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

“So what do yo-.” I was cut off by Dlive pushing me up against the wall and kissing me roughly. I kissed back immediately. Dlive pulled back.

“I’m sorry it’s just I’ve wanted to do that since you woke up.” I pulled him back into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and deepened the kiss. We were like that for about five more minutes until my dad walked in. We pulled apart immediately.

“I think it’s time for you to leave.” He grabbed Dlive’s arm and started dragging him down the stairs. Once he got down the stairs he opened the door and pushed Dlive out.

“And stay out.” My dad then turned to me and stomped up the stairs. I ran to my room. I knew what he was going to do. He took off his belt and started to lash me with it. I curled up into a ball as he started to scream at me while beating me with a belt.

“YOU WILL NOT DO THAT UNDER MY ROOF? YA HEAR ME? I WILL NOT HAVE HOMOSEXUAL TENDANCIES UNDER MY ROOF!” He kept beating me harder with the belt.

“IT’S BAD ENOUGH YOU STILL LIVE HERE! FAGGOT!” After the last insult he stopped beating me and locked the door to my room. I gathered enough energy to crawl up onto my bed. I sat in the corner in fatal position and started to cry.

A/n I'm sorry, no I'm not muHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys probably hate/love me now, at the same time. I'm trying my hardest to update but school is fucking me in the ass rn. Anyway vote comment follow, goodnight, loves. 

-xoxoKathy

P.S. title cred to Oh, Calamity! by All Time Low

Twitter; PatrickStump69

Tumblr: cryaoticlychristmas

Instagram: santajund