The blonde stepped a little more back, suddenly feeling an arm getting wrapped around his throat and a piece of metal getting pushed against his head. Taehyung's eyes widened and within an instant he knew this wasn't good. Five of the seven boys were in front of him and judging by the clothes on the arm wrapped around his throat the person behind him wasn't Namjoon or Jin either.

"WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO HOSEOK?!" Jungkook yelled again, clearly not aware of the whole situation that had been happening behind his back.

More sobs started to leave Taehyung's mouth, the man only pushing the piece of metal harder against the boy's scalp.

"Kook..." The blonde softly whispered, hoping to grab Jungkook's attention.

"K..Kookie...h..help."

An annoyed sigh left Jungkook's mouth. "Of course, now you want my fucking help."

Jungkook slowly turned back around, halting all his movements the moment he got sight of the scene before him. Jungkook's breath stuck in his throat, his eyes widened and all colour drained from his face. He has expected some minor issue when Taehyung had called him for help but the sight before him was nothing minor at all.

Taehyung had been grabbed by the last guard on the battlefield, his arm wrapped tightly around the blonde's throat and his gun against Taehyung's head. Jungkook could only assume that this had been the guard Namjoon had to take down since the elder was nowhere to be seen and that worried him even more.

"GUNS ON THE FLOOR AND YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! ONE WRONG MOVE AND THIS ONE WILL DIE!" The guard suddenly yelled, his spit hitting Taehyung's neck while his yelling caused a soft ringing in the blonde's ear.

Taehyung locked his eyes with Jungkook's, hoping to see something of a plan in them. A plan that would get the blonde out of this situation, but he couldn't find anything. Jungkook's eyes were filled with panic and confusion, making them the same as Taehyung's own eyes. More panic started to rise in Taehyung's body, making his sobs even heavier and louder. He was gonna die, he was sure of it. He didn't know how it felt to be on the edge of life and death himself, he had seen it a couple of times but he had never experienced it and now that he did experience it it frightened him more than anything. He didn't want to die, he didn't want to get killed by someone he didn't know, he didn't want to get brutally murdered while his friends would see it all.

Tears kept streaming down Taehyung's face, hearing a soft click next to his ear. "I WON'T TELL YOU AGAIN, PUT YOUR GUNS DOWN AND PUT HANDS IN THE AIR!"

Without giving it a second thought the boys all started to follow the man's instructions, knowing they were in no position to deny them. If they would deny Taehyung would get killed and if they tried to shoot the guard there was a huge possibility of Taehyung getting hit in the process. All of them slowly placed their guns on the ground, all of them including Jungkook after some harsh words from Yoongi.

"NOW KICK THEM MY WAY!" The guard screamed again, followed by the sound of all of their guns scraping against the floor. Taehyung could see all the guns coming his way and the guard slowly started to walk backwards, dragging Taehyung with him in the process. "You're coming with me, you guys won't get away with this."

The man kept dragging Taehyung backwards, panic taking him over completely. His friends didn't have their guns anymore and Taehyung was in no position to use his own. He was sure of it, this was going to be his end.

He could already see the headlines forming: Escaped prisoner killed while rescuing another prisoner. Oh the irony.

Taehyung was forced to take two more steps backwards, his body feeling completely out of control due to the weird position he was in. The man kept his gun against the blonde's head while he walked further and further away from Taehyung's friends. Tears kept streaming down the blonde's face, sobs still making their way out of his mouth.