Truth or Dare

Y/n pov
I sat on the floor in my friends basement surrounded by other students. My friend, Troy, was having a party. He gathered a few select students, including me, and brought us to the basement now we're playing truth or dare. I can recognize like two or three people. Currently it was Troy's ex girlfriends turn. Their breakup was mutual so there were no hard feelings. They remained good friends.
"Ok, ummm, y/n? Truth you dare?" I heard Maya ask. I hesitated for a second before answering.
"Truth." She smirked and looked around the room.
"Ok, kiss marry kill, Troy, Payton, or Zephan?" She asked. I groaned but smiled.
"Easy. Marry Payton, kiss Troy, kill Zephan. Sorry bro."
"Rude ass." Zephan muttered. I sent him a smile and he smirked. I turned to my other friend Olivia.
"Olivia, truth or dare?" I asked. She smiled and spoke up confidentially.
"Dare." I nodded.
"I dare you to-" I was cut off by Troy right in the middle of my sentence.
"I have one for you. Drink a shot then jump into the pool fully clothed." He said. I shrugged.
"What he said." I agreed. She nodded and Troy handed her a shot. She took it before running upstairs, everyone following her, and out the door. She stood at the edge of the pool, fully clothed, and stared into the blue water. everybody was watching as she jumped in. She came back to the surface for air with a smile on her face. Everyone cheered and clapped before Troy's bestfriend Anthony jumped into the water with Olivia. They started making out and everyone turned around, groaning in disgust.

"Well, we lost 2 players!" I heard someone shout. Everyone giggled and we walked back to the basement to continue the game. Since Olivia wasn't here, A kid named Travis took over.

"Troy, truth or dare?" Troy thought for a minute.

"Dare." He challenged. Travis smirked and looked at me.

"I dare you to makeout with y/n right here, right now." I flushed a bright red color as Troy stood up and walked over to me. He pulled me to my feet and wrapped his arms around my waist. Suddenly his lips were on mine and we were kissing. I felt something inside me build up and I smiled. He smiled back as we continued the kiss. Eventually we pulled apart and looked around. everyone was staring. When people looked away, a husky voice whispered into my ear.

"I've wanted to do that for so long now." Troy hummed in satisfaction.

"So does that mean it was good?" I asked curiously.

"It was perfect. Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I stood there shocked for a minute before smiling. I nodded and he kissed me again.

"Don't tell me we lost 2 more players!" The same guy from before hollered. I giggled and Troy chuckled before pulling me down onto his lap.